• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LF Romantic slice of life RP

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
So just as the title says, I'm hoping to find a sort of calm slice of life RP with a focus on building up romance. NSFW can come later on, but it won't be a focal point. I've had a lot of those lately, and I just want a more casual RP right now.

Big requirement for this is I want the pairing for the romance to be MxF. No trans nor femboy. Herm might be okay. I have no quarrel with anything outside of MxF, but it's what I've been craving most lately.

I have both male characters and female characters, so feel free to approach with either if you're looking to play.
My only other major requirement outside of the MxF pairing is that those approaching be at least semi-literate. I don't ask that you be flawless in the English Language(because I don't think anyone is) but if I have to ask for clarification on what you mean every other post, we likely are not a good match.

If you're interested, please PM me here!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

What?!? Nobody said anything?!? Oddity indeed! I thought people would like a slice of life.....oh well, maybe they though pizza was involved.....