• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LF RP w/ dragons :o

Taralen

Fantasy Artist/Writer
Greetings, I am looking to RP as my new OC I made for a book I'm writing. This fella: www.furaffinity.net: Steinar Concept 1 - No Longer Human by Taralen

He's a relatively new character that I would like to flesh out more through RP and what not. I'm okay with 18+ stuff as long as it's discussed first with what I'm okay with. I think it would be fun to RP with dragon characters who are actually dragons inside and out. He's a cursed lad, so he doesn't know how the hell to act like one, and I think that in itself would make for some rather hilarious predicaments. PM or post here if interested! I have a discord I use for RPing and gaming purposes, so if you have one and would like to RP that way, just include it in the message. :D

Taralen

Fantasy Artist/Writer
Count me in! ;)

Yay! Discord would be preferred if you have one.

Awww. I wish to join but i'm not a dragon :c
aww but im not a dragon

You don't have to "be" a dragon. If you have a dragon OC, that works too. XD

Would this be via discord?

I think Discord would probably be best. I'm not sure if I should make a channel for it though since I wasn't expecting any group stuff initially. xD

G

Ginza

Yay! Discord would be preferred if you have one.

You don't have to "be" a dragon. If you have a dragon OC, that works too. XD

I think Discord would probably be best. I'm not sure if I should make a channel for it though since I wasn't expecting any group stuff initially. xD

Is this feral or anthro?

Taralen

Fantasy Artist/Writer
Is this feral or anthro?

My character is a feral, but I don't think someone absolutely needs to play a feral dragon. An anthro dragon would I suppose work too, but Steinar (my character) is 12ft tall, so an anthro might be kind of puny in comparison lol

G

Ginza

My character is a feral, but I don't think someone absolutely needs to play a feral dragon. An anthro dragon would I suppose work too, but Steinar (my character) is 12ft tall, so an anthro might be kind of puny in comparison lol

Alright, I’d be down

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
oooooo cool. so are we all going to be feral?

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Like the pic. And I do have an alien species, the Fyr Fyr, that just so happen to be dragonoid. And my character, Bem, a young male, born with the recessive "gatekeeper" gene activated, so he's able to travel anywhere in the Universe/Multiverse. In his species, only two Gatekeepers exist at any one time, the mutation's that rare (tied to a rare skin color, more common to males than females).

He could certainly fit in. Haven't played him in some time, either, so it would be fun.

Taralen

Fantasy Artist/Writer
Alright, I’d be down

Neat! I'll PM you my discord.

oooooo cool. so are we all going to be feral?

That entirely depends if I make a channel for this RP on discord. I wasn't expecting a group RP. LOL I'll need ideas on how that will work before I think about making one.

Like the pic. And I do have an alien species, the Fyr Fyr, that just so happen to be dragonoid. And my character, Bem, a young male, born with the recessive "gatekeeper" gene activated, so he's able to travel anywhere in the Universe/Multiverse. In his species, only two Gatekeepers exist at any one time, the mutation's that rare (tied to a rare skin color, more common to males than females).

He could certainly fit in. Haven't played him in some time, either, so it would be fun.

Thank you!
Do you have a picture of your characters?

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Thank you!
Do you have a picture of your characters?

Not on the web, don't have any way to scan onto the web, either, though I do have pics I could dig up (very old). Just no way to let you see them... well, could use a cell phone cam, but that would take some time. And my work week starts today.

Taralen

Fantasy Artist/Writer
Not on the web, don't have any way to scan onto the web, either, though I do have pics I could dig up (very old). Just no way to let you see them... well, could use a cell phone cam, but that would take some time. And my work week starts today.

Oh, okay. That's alright if you can't share any right away. ^^;

killjoyrule

The dragon enthusiast
I dont really do group rp I will say that but if your ever looking for a feral dragon to rp with im quite free and open.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Oh, okay. That's alright if you can't share any right away. ^^;

Got the pics on camera, can't copy/paste or otherwise attach images from a file/folder on my computer. This site apparently doesn't allow it.

P

Pokephiliac09913

Greetings, I am looking to RP as my new OC I made for a book I'm writing. This fella: www.furaffinity.net: Steinar Concept 1 - No Longer Human by Taralen

He's a relatively new character that I would like to flesh out more through RP and what not. I'm okay with 18+ stuff as long as it's discussed first with what I'm okay with. I think it would be fun to RP with dragon characters who are actually dragons inside and out. He's a cursed lad, so he doesn't know how the hell to act like one, and I think that in itself would make for some rather hilarious predicaments. PM or post here if interested! I have a discord I use for RPing and gaming purposes, so if you have one and would like to RP that way, just include it in the message. :D
Hey I wanna rp with you ;) send me a message and I shared my discord with you already

Flame ZaFoxy

Axel Redtail
I'm interested in rping with you. I have a dragon oc that I can play as that might suit your interests

Discord: Axel Redtail #9250

Furnco

I have a dragoness who is dragon through and through. Feral and all. Would love to interact a bit. HMU if youre still looking