• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[LF] Sketch of dinosona [O] 13 USD

Robinik

Grotesque freak.
Hey there. I'm looking for a sketch of my velociraptor sona with a happy/friendly smile or an ecstatic expression. (Eyes open, please!) Here are some references ( 001 ) ( 002 ) and his drawing tips are on his Toyhou.se. As said in the title, I only have ~$13 USD in my PayPal at the moment, so that's the max I can spend. Because of this, I do not expect the piece to be colored or full-bodied. A colorless headshot/bust would suffice. I can be contacted through the PM system or through my email (robinik02@gmail.com). I don't really have a set timeframe for this picture, so let me know when you'd be able to finish it. Thank you so much!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, I could do it as a half body sketch! here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

Raptorworks

Velocicrafter
I don't have as many anthro examples as some folks, but dinosaurs are my specialty and I would easily be able to do a simple sketch for $10.
VelociraptorSmall_zpsnuliji1z.png

SketchExample_zpszuvdgwwj.png

Naptime.png

binjiarts

if you're still looking, my halfbody colored sketches are $12! i dont have many dinosaur examples, but here's a raptor icon i did
raptor_by_binjiarts-dcfj23t.png

and a halfbody sketch commission
toofy_yeens_clean_by_binjiarts-dcfl4vz.png