• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Base/YCH) Selling: LGBTQ+ Flower Power! $50 flat-price; colored/shaded bust

fluffgator

1559443434.fluffgator_[ych]_pride_flower_power.png
#PrideMonth is here, so I sketched out some cute YCH busts to sell to start off the celebrations of self!
Flowers will be redrawn with more precise detail and colored to match your LGBTQ+ flag of your specification.

Limited slots available; I'll probably close this YCH later in the month or once 8-10 have been claimed~
Click here to visit the submission over on FA.

INFO:
- Any species and gender is welcome! Feral accepted too!
- You specify the colors of the flowers to match the LGBTQ+ flag of your specification.
- You can decide a custom expression, or leave it up to me; the choice is yours.
- Your character will be drawn with the perspective angle of the placeholder; refined lines and full color/shading included.

RULES FOR CLAIMING:
- Reply to my 'claim here' comment with the # of slot you'd like to purchase to claim.
- I'll ask you via note/DM for your preferred e-mail address and then send you the invoice.
- Please be ready to pay. Do not claim a slot if you cannot pay within 24 hours of invoicing.
- Paypal USD only!

Last edited: