• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Liadoodles - Cute Traditional Commissions, Open! $5 to $40 USD

Liatai

1502546344.liatai_commissionsheetfa.png

What it says on the image. :3 You can contact me through the FA forums, FA itself, or the attached E-mail -- whatever you're most comfortable with! I look forward to working with you.

Here are some more examples of my work;

1502129119.liatai_stalker.png

1502325981.liatai_noble_frog.png

1501218170.liatai_pokemon_playtime.png

Cloudyhue

Certified Fuzzbutt
These are super cute! Good on you for being a traditional artist. There aren't that many of us!

I'd totally commission you if I had the money. For now, I wish you good luck!

Liatai

Thank you! The sentiment means a lot. Just keep me in mind, I suppose! :3

Or, if you want to help without spending money, could you help spread the word? I have wicked bad social anxiety, so advertising myself is difficult.

Cloudyhue

Certified Fuzzbutt
Awh, its no problem really.

I'd love to, but I'm a bit busy at the moment. There's an oncoming hurricane I have to prepare for. :(

Cloudyhue

Certified Fuzzbutt
Thank you! I'll make an Amino post if I have the time.

Liatai

Amino? Could someone explain to my out-of-touch, scientific self what that is, please? I hear Amino and I think amino acids and proteins, and I don't think that's what was being aimed at. :B

Cloudyhue

Certified Fuzzbutt
It's an app with a bunch of different communities you can join centered around a specific one. There's a main Amino app and more apps for certain communities only. There's Furry Amino that has over 100,000 members.