• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Like a what, now?

Distorted

My coworker made a strange comment towards me today. He said that I move around like a cat...

I didn't know how to take it honestly. What does that even mean, exactly? Especially since I'm a guy and all.

Have you ever been accused of showing animalistic behaviour? I know it's silly but bear with me please.

Percy

o-o
I'm assuming he means you're quick and agile. Or quietly. I'm not sure.

And no, I've never been accused of such. o-o

pandemic

Banned
Banned
One time i gnawed a porkchop while grabing it with my PAWS and my room mate told me that it was "animallistic". man, dont try to retrain a furry, it just doesn't work

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
It's not a strange comment. You're just a furry so you're biased towards animal-themed language. It's like noticing people driving the same car you do and thinking "that's odd, a lot of people have the same model and color as my car since I bought mine" when this might have been the case before you got the car. For me, I haven't noticed any animal adjectives from other people.

pandemic

Banned
Banned
It's not a strange comment. You're just a furry so you're biased towards animal-themes languages. It's like noticing people driving the same car you do and thinking "that's odd, a lot of people have the same model and color as my car since I bought mine" when this might have been the case before you got the car. For me, I haven't noticed any animal adjectives from other people.

Marcus stormchaser is a furry in denial. he thinks he's the only physicist furry that ever was.

EDIT: also, your dragon fursuit sucks, marcus. wtf is wrong with you

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
....alternatively...do you walk on your tiptoes a lot? Two of my exes did that...which made them seem quite catlike in the way they moved.

...it was sexy.

pandemic

Banned
Banned
....alternatively...do you walk on your tiptoes a lot? Two of my exes did that...which made them seem quite catlike in the way they moved.

...it was sexy.

Furries aren't catlike or wolf like. Furries are furries and have existed since man evolved to accept animal pheromones in his synapse.

EDIT: hypothesis only, but if your fursuit sucks, what can i say

Distorted

Actually, I do walk on my toes. It's all I ever do. And when I'm outside working I tend to dart around and jump over things also. Maybe that's what he meant, lol.

And I suppose it can be, yes.

Last edited:

Aleu

Deuces
Actually, I do walk on my toes. It's all I ever do. And when I'm outside working I tend to dart around and jump over things also. Maybe that's what he meant, lol.
That is probably the reason. I walk on my tip-toes which causes me to be very quiet and sneaky when I'm walking around. It freaks my coworkers out a lot.

Marcus stormchaser is a furry in denial. he thinks he's the only physicist furry that ever was.

EDIT: also, your dragon fursuit sucks, marcus. wtf is wrong with you
What the fuck?

Last edited:

Mikhal18

Best. Custom User Title. Ever.
Distorted said:
Have you ever been accused of showing animalistic behaviour? I know it's silly but bear with me please.
:V
I growl everytime someone gets near my meals or snacks. It's instinctive I believe.
Especially when I eat at some restaurant. I thought everyone did that o_o I guess not. :v

PastryOfApathy

Well my neighbors had to call the cops once because they didn't appreciate me eating their gerbil. I tried to explain to the cops that I was simply expressing my inner fox-dragon-kitsune-wolf spirit but those bastards decided to persecute me instead.

Being a furry is hard.

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now

And I suppose it can be, yes.

Yep, that's probably it.

And Pandemic...I don't even know how to respond to your post...

CatterHatter

The Grain of Salt
Being a furry gets me hard.
There. Fixed that for you, POA. ;)

So um... I dunno. I apparently move silently and so yes, people have told me I move like a cat. I also have naturally sharp canines so people tend to say my teeth look like a predator's (kinda varies which one) or just that I'm a vampire (being pale + sharp teeth).
I do tend to wolf my food down. I have a wolfish grin. :V

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
Oh! Parents say I look like a wolfman if I don't get a haircut. So I guess yes, people do use animal language around me. It's just something humans do. Not anything special for furries.

Didn't make the suit, I bought it for $50 on ebay (old cookie cutter mascot) and hope to turn a profit from furries on furbuy. Did I say that out loud?

Also furry in denial? I own a fursuit! You're a funny guy Pandemic, I like you. That's why I'll kill you last. Wait looks like he's already dead. Damn. And he was so young... :/

Last edited:

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Oh man. My old roommate might as well have been a cat. She routinely snuck up behind me while I was in the kitchen and scared the hell out of me.

People tell me my stare is intense like a lion or tigers.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
Oh man. My old roommate might as well have been a cat. She routinely snuck up behind me while I was in the kitchen and scared the hell out of me.
I do that to people all the time, mainly with my best friend because he always has an earphone in on ear, making it impossible to talk to him.

Then he freaks out and is like, "I'm gonna put a bell on you, dammit."

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
A friend of mine hates it when I "pace around like a wild animal" for it makes him nervous.