• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Like people for their qualities...

The_Mask

Sly Cooper be sexy
I procrastinate to no end, I couldn't sleep a normal pattern if i tried, and I constantly observe absolutely everything around me, which means I'm good at finding things.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
I'm missing my right eye and where a eye patch

damn the cat that did this to hell.

Last edited:

Vibgyor

WORK NOT DONE
I'm a reclusive cynic with clinical depression, severe social anxiety, and ADD. This means I sit in my room all day, with school being the only excuse to leave. And whenever I'm not at home, I try to stay away from people and I don't talk to anyone (with the few friends I've had since early childhood being the only exception.) I also have a hard time doing anything at all. This results in school being incredibly difficult for me, despite my affection for knowledge. This also results in me being a depressed nihilist with utter contempt for absolutely everything.

Night-san

I'm missing some of my teeth, hence why I don't really enjoy smiling for pictures if I can help it. It's pretty wonky looking, makes me look like I have huge buck-teeth.

I have really bad ankle motion range and super-tight hamstrings because I'm an idiopathic toe-walker. My legs' flexibility in general sucks, and it gives me hell with things like running, etc.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I have to re-read something several times before it clicks
Oh, good. So I'm not the only one with this problem, although I've always attributed it to a mild case of ADD.

- I get paranoid as fuck and freak out over nothing.
- I have little to no drive to get shit done, because I'd rather avoid the stress and not have yet another series of mental breakdowns.
- I'm bad with money.
- I have bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder.
- I don't have my license yet.
- I tend to pick at sores, acne, and frayed skin until it bleeds.
- I dropped out of high school (although I did get a GED).
- I turn into a huge bitch over minor shit.
- I draw myself way too much.
- I've gained a lot of weight, and all of my mental solutions for combating this consist of "starve yourself" because I don't have enough drive for exercise and diet changes.

Kryn

Flyin' Sooo High
I blush too much. Even when I'm not embarrassed and just excited about something I can feel my face growing hot, then I realize I'm blushing and I blush HARDER.
That's about it, I used to have some social anxiety problems but it seems I'm maturing out of it.

General-jwj

Prime Minister of Belgium
Defects : batch number 2 - because I really like talking about myself :V

- when people interrogate me because they think I have something to hide or am lying, I act embarrassed and guilty even though I don't have anything to hide or am being completely honest.
- I completely lack the ability to hide or mask my emotions (though some would consider that a good thing ? I dunno)

I blush too much. Even when I'm not embarrassed and just excited about something I can feel my face growing hot, then I realize I'm blushing and I blush HARDER.

- That too.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I lie too much to my parents

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
I can read people's faces and emotions too well.

Vibgyor

WORK NOT DONE
I also make people repeat what they just said because I tend to take a while to process something someone has said to me. Because of this, people think I have bad hearing.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
I have a problem.

Some times even when im happy i will suddenly get very deprresed.

I can be happy and laughing then deppresed a crying.

WHY?

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
I also make people repeat what they just said because I tend to take a while to process something someone has said to me. Because of this, people think I have bad hearing.

I instinctively say "what," even if I completely heard exactly what they said because it takes too much time for my brain to register that it even can register what they said.

Derp: "Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah."
Me: "What?"
Derp: "I said blah bl-"
Me: "Huh? Oh, sorry. I heard you the first time."
Derp: "..."

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I instinctively say "what," even if I completely heard exactly what they said because it takes too much time for my brain to register that it even can register what they said.

Derp: "Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah."
Me: "What?"
Derp: "I said blah bl-"
Me: "Huh? Oh, sorry. I heard you the first time."
Derp: "..."
My fiance gets so pissy at me for this.
He assumes I'm just ignoring him.
I try to tell him it's just a problem with my mental processing, but then he doesn't believe me, and I'm just sitting there like "fuuuuuuuuck."

Last edited:

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
Sometimes...sometimes I forget the tea and it goes cold :c

Edit: And now for something a little more serious.
I talk to myself a lot. Mostly after 10:30PM and especially in front of large mirrors.

Last edited:

Piroshki

The Good:
I'm pretty good at almost everything I try.
I beat anxiety a while ago, and now I'm about as "chill" as you can get. I don't get nervous much, and it takes some seriously bad shit to get me mad at all.
I'm a furry (Not necessarily good, but not bad either.) (Not unique here, but I swear there are no furries anywhere else that I go, irl or online.)
I have a cool, unique eye color. It's actually one of my favorite physical features of mine.
I'm naturally lean, it's gonna take a lot of unhealthy food and exerciseless days to get me fat enough for people to notice.
I've never had any serious health issues, physical or mental. No depression or anything like that.

The Bad:
While I'm good at a lot of things, I'm not great at anything. Generally I can't get past mildly impressive, and I don't like watching as people surpass me at something I thought for a moment I was good at.
While I don't feel very strong negative emotions, I don't feel very strong positive emotions either. I have like 3 moods: slightly irritated, indifferent, and content.
I'm an imitator, not a creator. It's really hard for me to come up with original ideas, and I can't do most things well unless I see someone else do them first.
I don't typically form strong opinions, and when I do I'm usually still too indifferent to defend it. Doesn't make for very interesting conversations.
I can't motivate myself even to do things I want to do.

EDIT because the post wasn't long enough: I think this is more the thing this thread was going for:
I had a mole on my head, in my hair towards the front. I got it removed because it basically caused a bald spot, was super noticeable, and got stabbed any time I or anyone at the haircutters tried to comb it, but hair did not grow in its place.

Night-san said:
I'm missing some of my teeth, hence why I don't really enjoy smiling for pictures if I can help it. It's pretty wonky looking, makes me look like I have huge buck-teeth.

I have really bad ankle motion range and super-tight hamstrings because I'm an idiopathic toe-walker. My legs' flexibility in general sucks, and it gives me hell with things like running, etc.
These are two of the exact things I was going to post. I'm missing both teeth in between the front and eye teeth. I'm in the process of getting implants, though I kinda dig having spaces there. And I'm a toe-walker, too, although it hasn't really impeded on my flexibility or ability to run.

Last edited:

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
My left eye is constantly closed more than my right, Paris Hilton style, unless I make a diligent and conscious effort to even them out. I got this from the fact that it's just worse than my right, and my brain is ignoring it. I also squint all the time, making my eyes seem small. Doesn't help that I can't stop smiling for no reason with social contact.

Sometimes...sometimes I forget the tea and it goes cold :c

Edit: And now for something a little more serious.
I talk to myself a lot. Mostly after 10:30PM and especially in front of large mirrors.

I talk to myself all the time, too. All hours of the day when I'm alone, but doing it in front of mirrors would be a little much for me.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.
I have conversations in my mind. With imaginary representations of friends or people I've met. Though it doesn't necessarily lead to anything, it does give me insights as to my own perceptions of other people.

ZerX

not a furry
- dyslexia
- scoliosis
- having problems starting conversations with people that I don't know. also when I start talking I don't know how to shut up.