• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Limited art requests! [CLOSED!]

Dinocanid

My gallery is full of old art, so I want to fill it with new and better stuff!
Here are two of my most recent pieces if you need examples:
1519430051.dinocanid_apoodle.png

1519249300.dinocanid_flowerych.png

Just fill out the form below and I'll draw it to the best of my ability. I'm only doing 10 before I stop doing free requests! I'm completely broke, and digital art is one of my few avenues for money atm since I can't find a job. If you miss out on a slot, you'll have to commission me if you want something.

• Text (if any):
  • Reference: (put either a reference or easy-to-follow description here)
  • Pose description:
  • Background/setting:
  • FA username: (in case it is different from your forum username)
I'm not doing NSFW work at the moment, nor am I doing fetish art.

Slots: [0/10] open
  • Stoatears (complete)
  • Raspberry27 (complete)
  • Damian Voidscale (complete)
  • Julievee (complete)
  • Marktk (cancelled)
  • Belladonna_Mandrake (cancelled)
  • Denji (cancelled)
  • .Mate397 (cancelled)
  • BattleFoxxo (cancelled)
  • The Universe (cancelled)

Last edited:

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
I have an old character I decided to bring back., but I don't have a full ref for him. I filled in an icon for him, uploaded a couple art pieces I like with the body style I planned on him having. He's very similar to that blue jay... just green instead of blue, basically. Feel free to be creative though! Not too picky about the pose or background; whatever you feel is good! Right now I just need something to use as a reference for him. Thanks!

My main site FA username is the same :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
  • Text (if any): None :)
  • Reference: (put either a reference or easy-to-follow description here) Sunburst on Toyhouse
  • Pose description: Both hands/paws on his hips, his head tilted up a bit with a smile on his face? If not, it's up to you!
  • Background: Transparent is preferred, but thick gold and white diagonal stripes can work if not
  • FA username: Same as on here: Sunburst_Odell :)

Pyruus

Pyruus V.8: Now With More Glowy Bits
I don't have any art of my fursona done by another person, so it'll be interesting to see how you interpret him!
References: uploaded here. I like the 3D renders I made. However, it doesn't have the fur I want, and it's not anthro. I really like the fur style of the green dragon drawing on the snout, so I'd like my dragon to have that fur, but goldish yellow, please.
Pose: head tilted with a grin on his face. As for the rest of his body, maybe sitting down would look great.
Background: Whatever you think would look best!
FA username: same as here. Pyruus.

EDIT: I am so sorry I forgot this, but could you also give him wolf-like ears, with dark blue outside and a furry white inside? Thank you for this.

Attachments

• dragonredux4small.png
    dragonredux4small.png
    683.6 KB · Views: 49
  • dragonreduxface3jpg.jpg
    dragonreduxface3jpg.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 67
  • dragon8small.jpg
    dragon8small.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Dinocanid

I added everyone above to the list! I'll be working on them over the weekend.
@Belatucadros, I finished yours. I forgot to mention that avians aren't my strong-point either, but surprise! He actually turned out decent. Here it is: clicky
I can still make changes if he needs any.

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
I added everyone above to the list! I'll be working on them over the weekend.
@Belatucadros, I finished yours. I forgot to mention that avians aren't my strong-point either, but surprise! He actually turned out decent. Here it is: clicky
I can still make changes if he needs any.
It's awesome! Thank you!
I really hate asking people who offer free art to make corrections, but you seemed to have forgotten the green on his right leg. Other than that it's perfect!

Last edited:

Dinocanid

I'm busy during the week, so the remaining requests will take a bit longer. (I 'm free on the weekends, which is why the first 2 were done so quickly.) Just letting you all know!

Dinocanid

Pyruus - Thought I should release a w.i.p of your request, since it's taking a while. I can't really see how the fur looks on the rest of the body since the example only shows the head. Any pointers?

Attachments

• pyruus wip.png
    pyruus wip.png
    896.2 KB · Views: 54

Pyruus

Pyruus V.8: Now With More Glowy Bits
Nope, the fur is only on the head. Otherwise, he's got spikes running down his back. It looks amazing so far, thank you!

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. He has a tail spike. I'm enclosing a picture of it.

Attachments

• dragontail.png
    dragontail.png
    725.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Dinocanid

I think I might be done with it by tomorrow. I didn't do much today because I was lucky enough to catch a cold over the weekend

Dinocanid

Rant I am making progress, I promise xD
What happened with yours was that I ended up re-drawing it because I didn't like how it was turning out, so this is how it looks atm:

Attachments

• rayly.png
    rayly.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 44

raspberry27

Hi there. Your art is really lovely. Is there any chance you'd open up for requests again? Please do let me know if you can, many thanks!