• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Limping back in...

Slytherin Umbreon

Black Lives Matter
So...
The army went about as well as I should have expected -3-
Ugh, Fuck I've been trying to write this for awhile :x
I got a medical discharge. I thought I wanted to talk about it, but that was a mistake.
Hey, everyone o/

Z

ZeroVoidTime

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the discharge, but its still pretty cool you were able to be in the army!
Good point..... I cannot be even admitted into the army due to my disabilities and it would basically be the zombie apocalypse before they would allow me to join.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the discharge .

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Banned
So...
The army went about as well as I should have expected -3-
Ugh, Fuck I've been trying to write this for awhile :x
I got a medical discharge. I thought I wanted to talk about it, but that was a mistake.
Hey, everyone o/

Hey man you gave it a try, that's all you can do at the end of the day.

No shame in that whatsoever, T'is how we grow as people:cool:

I

Infrarednexus

I think it's amazing that you wanted to join the army. Even if they didn't let you stick around, the fact that you worked so hard to get in and try your best to stay is what matters most. You're an amazing person in so many ways. Never forget how much all of us like you.

I'm sorry you didn't get to stay in the army, but I am very happy to see your posts on these forums again.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
It takes courage to consider joining the army.
It takes loyalty to one's country to join it.
And it takes love for one's nation to stay in it, even if it is only for a short while.

I have immense respect for the armed forces. They do a job I quite frankly can't.

Welcome back, Deerie.

D

Deleted member 82554

Wondered where you got off to. I thought you were trying to stare down some headlights and got ran over thus meaning the end of Slytherin Umbreon. I'm glad your presence has laid my concerns to rest.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
A bit late, but welcome back, Mr. Deer! Hope ya are feeling OK.

Sometimes, though, this place might be as rough as a kinda (bickering) war-zone, many furs get a psychological discharge, or, just go insane. But you knew that when you signed up here. :p

After you recover from joining the service, I hope ya find another path that brings you satisfaction and happiness.

C

CrookedCroc

Welcome back dude, it's a shame you got medically discharged but al least you're back in one piece.

Also, you might still be able to get a pilot's license and fly without being in the army, that would be pretty freaking cool.