• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Liob icon

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
I'm looking for a 100x100 icon of this lion (lol title typo) that I can use on other forums and such. Anyone open for them? Please post prices, examples (especially any of cats), and turnaround. C:

Last edited:

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
While I'm closed with the normal commissions, I'm always opened with the icon ones (they don't take too much time, 1 and a half / 2 hours at max). I do traditionally colored icons for 3$, they come in a .zip file with the 500x500, 300x300 and 100x100 size files, and of course if you need another size I can crop and resize it for you :3
I didn't do any feral icon, but there's no prob with it.
Examples are here: http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=57056
If interested, you can note me on my FA :3

trashybats

I do these for $5 :)

2aox9f.jpg

LeeuRex

LION! :D Oh man, I'd love to do this. I do icons traditionally for $10 (you get large and small files as well as the original mailed to you) or I can scan the lines and color digitally for $8.

Here's examples:
1256026188.half.leeurex_commission--caliatriss_icon.jpg
1265144316.half.leeurex_kennel-life_icon_set.jpg

Snoozefish

has joined the party.
Love the character. <3
I do icons for $5 apiece, which includes the 100x100 icon and the 500x500 original. I can also do simple animations at no extra cost. :) I'm off school this week so turnaround would be a day or less.
Full info can be found here; note me if interested~

Tyhnu

GET IN MAH BELLY
I can do it for 5$. Turnaround would be 24 hours or less. You can see my art in the link in my signature. Just drop me a note if you're interested. :3