• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketchbook: Lise's Sketchbook

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
In this thread, I'll post some of my artwork in an attempt to get actual engagement from a community of people like comments and feedback. Please be respectful about my artwork, I am accepting of criticism but if it's just something stupid like "That looks ugly" or "I don't like the way that looks" leave, I don't care about that and I will ignore it.

Galleries:

Twitter-@LiseThistle
DeviantArt-Liseran Thistle
Furaffinity-Liseran Thistle

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
While I know this is a furry forum, I don't always draw furries. If I did, I feel like I'd be limiting myself majorly. So here's just some of the "Human" art I've done in the past month or two:

September-October 2020

Among Us-Pink.jpg Wilbur Portrait.jpg Among Us-Brown.jpg Among Us-Red.jpg Among Us-Yellow.jpg Dream Portrait.jpg Hanako kun.jpg Jschlatt.jpg Tommyinnit.jpg

I feel like I have gotten a lot better at drawing people since I took a break from commissions (which are back open btw -3-) and decided to draw some fanart for things I enjoy. Please if you see this, tell me what you think about what you see I would like to engage with people about my art.

(Sidenote: The Among Us fanart pieces and the hanako-kun fanart piece, were both done last year. Everything else was drawn this month.)

Kit the fox

I am a proud therian! (And a furry) :3
I really like that art style! Can you draw me?
Name: Kit
Species: red fox
Type: non-antro (on all fours has no human features)
Personality: playfull, lively, cute, curious
Dislikes: being human
Hobbies: running in the forest

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
I really like that art style! Can you draw me?
Name: Kit
Species: red fox
Type: non-antro (on all fours has no human features)
Personality: playfull, lively, cute, curious
Dislikes: being human
Hobbies: running in the forest

I can draw you for a price, I don't do requests lol. I'm open for commissions right now.

Kit the fox

I am a proud therian! (And a furry) :3
I can draw you for a price, I don't do requests lol. I'm open for commissions right now.
That's fine :3

I'm not really open about my furry-ness. I'm keeping secret from my family till' I am like 19 or have a dorm or move out (I'm an introvert and I hate talking openly to anyone about secrets I've been holding. I'm better at doing it online just not to their faces)
So unfortunately I will not be buying ty :3