• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Little Debbie Downer

Pignog

ive got a problem and youre all gonna hear about it. ive had a shit day!! i went to work and some frign asshat rammed into me on the full bus, crushing my little debbie snack cakes i was saving for break. let me tell you, theres only so far you can push this beta manlet before he jams his steel toes up yer ass. anyway to top it all off i got home and my other roommates (a bunch of shitty rats who i aklso base my fursona off of) had eaten my stash of little debbies. this is the worst day ever.

plz post your favorite snack cake stories.

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
little debbie is shit you fag

tastykake for life get fukt

perkele

Bad Faith Argument
Once I ate a chocolate Twinkie and it was really good. Not a chocolate-covered Twinkie or a chocolate-filled Twinkie, but an actual, honest-to-god, whole-chocolate Twinkie! They don't make those anymore (Chocogators are NOT the same thing) and it makes me sad. :(

Pignog

Once I ate a chocolate Twinkie and it was really good. Not a chocolate-covered Twinkie or a chocolate-filled Twinkie, but an actual, honest-to-god, whole-chocolate Twinkie! They don't make those anymore (Chocogators are NOT the same thing) and it makes me sad. :(
wow!! that sounds like a great experience.
little debbie is shit you fag

tastykake for life get fukt
wow not cool, im triggered by tasty kake. pls be more considerate in the future

I wuz once the cool guy at the table cuz I brought fucking NUTTY BARS for lunch they went goddamn NUTTY over my NUTTY BARS ain't that NUTS???? Thanks u little debb for my 15 minutes of fame