• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Littlerock's little hobby

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Fawna

Cervid with a Smile
You're seriously good at making these! Your hands must be steady... incredibly steady. Great work.

Littlerock

numb with cold

I like these very much! Your texturing effects are fantastic.
You're seriously good at making these! Your hands must be steady... incredibly steady. Great work.
High caffine and low blood sugar have foiled my attempts in the past :v

So, have a little update!
Joseph is sitting in my drawer waiting still, I've been really busy, and the meat earrings are a go as soon as Monday, when I can get a lift and purchase some essentials.
On to the cock, then! Of course it's just a bird joke though. It was going to be a rooster, then a male indian peafoul, but I got carried away and now it's a phoenix. Oh well. He took me about two hours to sculpt, another two or so to paint. I'm not even going to try and justify those coverts and pinions, I goofed. :x
The whole, unnecessarily massive album of photos of this tinymite can be seen here, but it's way too many damn pictures, I can assure you.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Phoenixes is correct, irregular plural nouns are a lot less common than people think (and if anything it would be Phoenices).

OT: Really love the paint job on those tail feathers.

Phoenum. I vote the plural of Phoenix be a herd of Phoenum.

OT: Oh I didn't even notice the pattern on the tail feathers!