• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Live art broadcasts and you: post your channels here!

Calypte

gryphon extrodinaire
Hey everybody! Do you like to watch artists draw live? Do you yourself like to broadcast your drawings to other people? Well, you've come to the right thread! I wanted to start a thread for people that use any of the live broadcasting services to post their channel and broadcast times for those looking to watch and learn from different artists' techniques.

These are the following (free) broadcast services that I know of:
Justin.tv
LiveStream (my favorite)
USTREAM
WatchTail (furry service, allows mature broadcasts)

I don't have a set broadcast schedule yet, but I will post FA journals a few days in advance for people to tune in. So far I've been broadcasting on Wednesdays at 7pm PST (-8 GMT USA/Los Angles time) and I'm planning on setting up times on a weekend day sometime earlier in the afternoon. My livestream page is http://www.livestream.com/calypte if anyone cares to tune in. I only do clean art, and I prefer drawing ferals than anthros, and birds more than anything else. If that's your thing, give me a look see, hm?

While I'm broadcasting I try to explain what techniques I'm using and how to use different tools in the featured art program for that evening. My hope is that people can learn from what they see and take that knowledge and apply it to their own artistic endeavors . :3

If you have a channel you'd like to share with the boards please feel free to post it below, and try to give a description of what you typically like to draw and what times you like to go live.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I wish I could stream. :( Download caps in Australia means I can neither watch nor broadcast.

Teekay

Do you, yourself, use Watchtail?
I'd love to use Livestream, but whenever I stream my screen it has a horrd lag (but not when I stream my cam without the podcaster) and I can't find anything on the WT site, nor in google about how to stream your screen on Watchtail. Would you happen to know a program to do so?