• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

living in Saudi Arabia...

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
There is a branch of my family tree which apparently divides neatly into recent Welsh immigrants and Welsh Quakers who came over with William Penn to get away from the English, so I have some investment in old Cymru, but... Sweden is probably a better idea. Brexit isn't going to help the economy any, and if you've managed to pick up English this well, Swedish might not be so difficult. (I certainly can't speak Arabic that well.)

Scotland might be a good call if they declare independence, but that's years off.

G

Garg

Just go to Sweden. They accept basically anyone.
its not about moving, its about actually living my house, my family, my friends to a place i don't know, with people with different morals. that stuff is scary. try imaging doing the opposite and immigrating to my country

S

Sergei Sóhomo

its not about moving, its about actually living my house, my family, my friends to a place i don't know, with people with different morals. that stuff is scary. try imaging doing the opposite and immigrating to my country
That's kind of a bit unfair though. Most of the world adopts the same stance on most everything, then you have the Middle in particular that has completely ass-backwards beliefs.

I don't mean religious beliefs either, I'm talking about laws and regulations regarding human decency