• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lo! Here be Skaskali, bringer of pain.

Skaskali

Well, I guess the thread title really says it all.

I'm a snow leopard, but the choice of fursona really feels arbitrary to me. I would have preferred a dog, because they're loyal and friendly and generally good-spirited.

But everyone picks a dog. So here we are.

Anyway. Ask me a question about myself and my outlook on the world. Fire away. I'll answer it.

Nyloc

Evil villain
Welcome to FAF, what are your opinions on the colour blue?

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Hi there Skaskali. Welcome to FAF.
So how you find this place?

Your species says spotted tiger, you say snow leopard, but want to be a dog?
Shouldn't matter how many others there is. Pick it cause its what you like.
Don't see a whole lot of dog types. Canines I do like wolves.
Also what type of dog?

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to FAF, what are your opinions on the colour blue?

I would like to know this too.

Metal_Skunk

Welcome to FAF! Your opinion on the color blue matters to us all! Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :3

Skaskali

Blue is so-so. It's decent, but better colors exist.

Take yellow, for example. It's the color of sunlight, fruits (and a few vegetables), and happiness.

Blue is more about the sky, the ocean, and toilet cleaning products.

If I had chosen a dog, it would have been a rottweiler. They're big, strong-willed, and loyal to the core. Definitely a species to look up to.

Truth be told, I might change to a rottweiler. Snow leopards are kind of meh.

Nyloc

Evil villain
Ahh, thank you for sharing your opinion on the important matter of the colour blue. I think we can all rest easily now.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Not a lot of Rotties here, so feel free to pick that. I like Snow Leopards though.

That's the good thing about dog fursonas... as popular as they may be (definitely not to the level of wolves, foxes or dragons), it's such a diverse species that it doesn't matter. The fursona will be unique pretty much every time.

And footfoe, I like purple, so up yours!

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Blue is so-so. It's decent, but better colors exist.

Take yellow, for example. It's the color of sunlight, fruits (and a few vegetables), and happiness.

Blue is more about the sky, the ocean, and toilet cleaning products.

Yellow is also the color you clean from a toilet. :p

Rottweiler are a great dog. Neighbors had two of them where I used to live. Saw them grow from puppies, and we got along very well.