• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Loading has failed...

DaDox

Salutations,

I'm Dox and I've been staring at FAF for quite a bit but have been too lazy to type and such. I'm 26 years old from the east coast of USA. I'm a Dox... Yes... A Dox. That is my :V oh-so creative name for a crossbreed of fox and deer. Is there already such a species? I don't know, not aware of its name so now it is Dox. You are very welcome! I am a horrible artist as you can see in my avatar, so I would like to improve such awful lack of talent! I also look forward to meeting all the cool people, I SEE YOU IN THERE! SHOW YOURSELVES. Otherwise... I'm pretty chill. Not the smartest cookie, well I'm not even a cookie--- So... Yup! Alright, be gentle with my fur it mats easy! >:O

Lollipops and rainbows,
DaDox.

This is me licking your screen... :3 Enjoy that.

Last edited:

Zabrina

Awoken
Salu--

Hey, salutations is my catchphrase! >:V

Well, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
It is a touch screen you just canceled my...
Welcome!

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
Love your fursona! Welcome aboard.

DaDox

Since I don't want to spam this, here's a general thank you to everyone's welcome and anyone to come! ^o^

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Hello there. Coincidentally my name is a deer and a fox.

By the way your pawprint link to your profile does not function. You should only enter the username in the settings, rather than the full url.