• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
America is the land of stupid, whiney, fat, spoiled people, so it's embarrassing to say I live there.
It's also the most unexotic place in the world.

Rytes

Click Here
America is the land of stupid, whiney, fat, spoiled people, so it's embarrassing to say I live there.
It's also the most unexotic place in the world.

i have no idea what you were getting at with this but i concur

Gavrill

ladies~
America:

Beautiful mountains, amazing beaches, national parks, geysers, volcanoes, lakes left over from glaciers, all sorts of awesome animals, a hundred and more different cultures, a huge-ass police force, hot chicks...

"Bland"? Eerie, you're either living in a shell or ignoring the world at large.

Cotoncandie

If you look hard enough, you'll find me. I don't get what the whole deal is tho, seriously, if someone WANTS to find you that bad, they will, don't worry about it.

Irreverent

Like someone who lives in Texas posts that he lives I Canada. :V

The Canadian flag is a nice touch tho, nice to see the colours. But really, Victoria? Bleh...even by west coast standards. You should make your location Tranna. :p

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
The Canadian flag is a nice touch tho, nice to see the colours. But really, Victoria? Bleh...even by west coast standards. You should make your location Tranna. :p

I was born in Victoria! Right by the sea! I intend to move somewhere where there is a lot of water that makes a nice and mild climate! (Seriously! You don't know how dry it is here! It's terrible down here during the winter. :( )

Last edited:

Tatsuyoujo

Super Special AWESOME!
I donno what you're talking about. I see alot of people with there locations filled out.

Kommodore

well what is it?
I used to live right next to the beach in San Clemente, ten minute walk to get to it. Beautiful city, perfect weather, low population density, and a beach.

Then I moved to the festering shit-hole that is Irvine California.

~~~~~

But I find that the state and country are enough. The only reason I put the location on my profile is so people know what my bias is and where I am coming from, otherwise it would be gone along with all the other meaningless information.

Last edited:

Teracat

FIESTA
Wasn't there a sticky thread some time ago documenting which state/province/country all of us forum-goers live in?

Anyway, nothing wrong with a little internet paranoia. You don't want them hackers on steroids to get their hands on you, now do you?

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Wasn't there a sticky thread some time ago documenting which state/province/country all of us forum-goers live in?

Anyway, nothing wrong with a little internet paranoia. You don't want them hackers on steroids to get their hands on you, now do you?

http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=24255

I'm listed under 'Central Texas' but I might have that changed so nothing's next to my name.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Are people so paranoid that they won't even name the country they live in? o_o;

Well, most Americans think I'm in another country altogether anyway, one somewhere in Central or South America.

But what's a weeb? o.o

Google, wikipe, or ed weaboo.

Oh, and Load_Blown must've gotten a sex change operation recently, if his gender is to be believed. PROTIP: It ain't.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Really, the answer is one simple thing: No matter where you are, there you go. (No, wait.)

What you got a problem with cute young preteen Japanese girls?

So what if Kobayashi's little? Yeah, I'm a penniless pygmy! I'm infantile! Sure, it's pitiful saying it myself! Oh, I'm really starting to feel pitiful. The life of Earth is my life! Trembling heart! Beating to the point of burning out! Nipples are pink! I'll end this with one punch! It's partly because the storyboards are super late and we're in danger of not making the schedule, but it IS exactly according to the script! Falcon punch ain't got nothing on Poemy punch!

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
loc is in the profile. come find me, I got 4 wolves that if they like ya, your gonna get kissed a whole lot by them.

but hey MT is kinda a fur barren place. though there are a few of us.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I live in your kitchen doing what it says there :3

south syde dobe

4th Elite General