• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lockable fursuits?

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Saved, hashtagged, retweeted, and possibly my new wallpaper.
And just think; the wearer had a preview of how it would fit when they made the duct tape dummy for the suit. I'm pretty sure I ran across the pics of the DTD when I was searching for a masking tape DTD tutorial.

Trevorbluesquirrel

This is a fursuit only Quadriplegics can wear.

Regardless of whether or not the zipper is stuck, they'll need help getting out.

No, not quite, he's got arms, see!?

EOjwN5RUUAEIkq_.jpg

EOjwOTlVUAAx4vC.jpg

ERDyPu5UcAE1pzp.jpg

Trevorbluesquirrel

That suit doesn't need a locking zipper; there is no way you're getting out of that furry gimp suit without help.

Well, I was meaning it more as a suit you could be locked into, than a suit that locks!

You're right though, even if the suit itself isn't locked, you would be stuck, or locked into it, just from the design!

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
That suit must have been carefully constructed. The stress on the seams would be high due to the snugness of the suit. And I will agree; the position of the wearer in that last pic just screams "Not Comfortable!"

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
This seems incredibly dangerous even for normal standards of control. Not just because of the physical restrictions but because of all of the possible health issues that could happen if the person with the keys was even the slightest bit ignorant to how you were feeling. As someone with Asthma who also almost always forgets the value of drinking water, I'd be the first to pass out in one. No doubt.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
I can't access the youtube link in OP; has youtube removed the video?
The link was dead when I noticed it was first posted. YooToob musta have deleted the offending video over TOS violations. Believe me, that suit would be a major TOS.

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
I can't access the youtube link in OP; has youtube removed the video?
I, to needed to see the kinky. But alas, that day may never cum.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
The link was dead when I noticed it was first posted. YooToob musta have deleted the offending video over TOS violations. Believe me, that suit would be a major TOS.

I was about to compare furrydom to Drag Queens, and suggest that while a little NSFW, youtube probably wouldn't remove Drag content...but then I remembered that yes Youtube has been heavily criticised for zealously removing Drag Queen stuff.

Ah Youtube, where nipples are dangerous for children but the algorithm recommends them videos of mpreg spiderman.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
On a related note , do one piece fursuits exist
A few maker do the full one piece suits. Alopex was one of them but I've not seen him on the 'net in a long time.

If done right, they're awesome. If done wrong, it looks like you're wearing some animal's fur. But yes, they do exist.

Eli_the_Wolf23

I wouldn't feel comfortable in a one piece fursuit due to the head and neck movement restrictions and it would feel too tight on me too as id rather have a two piece or three piece suit because its more mobile than a one piece.

FlooferWoofer

Depressed. Going back into lurk mode.
On a related note , do one piece fursuits exist
Yes, and the one I'm getting in a few short months is going to be a one-piece lockable crossgender suit, although I'd like to point out that it necessitates hand-washing the entire suit since the body, paws, and head are all joined and you do NOT want to stick that into a washer or dryer. Also, what the previous user said about restricting neck movement is true, and if you drop from dehydration, EMTs will MAKE it a several piece suit anyway. Although I kinda wonder about one where all the pieces zip together and then lock.

D

Domjoe414

Yes, and the one I'm getting in a few short months is going to be a one-piece lockable crossgender suit, although I'd like to point out that it necessitates hand-washing the entire suit since the body, paws, and head are all joined and you do NOT want to stick that into a washer or dryer. Also, what the previous user said about restricting neck movement is true, and if you drop from dehydration, EMTs will MAKE it a several piece suit anyway. Although I kinda wonder about one where all the pieces zip together and then lock.
So what advantage do you gain from it being lockable?

FlooferWoofer

Depressed. Going back into lurk mode.
So what advantage do you gain from it being lockable?
If I'm honest, I'm a TF furry so I want my suit to basically be a second skin so I can 'feel' like I've turned into the character. Hence why it is lockable and one piece with a hidden zipper. The lockable aspect adds some semblance of permanence to it and also appeals to my bondage kink. Especially the idea of handing that key off to a dominant person and being made to do lewd or humiliating things for it... so kink related is your answer.

If I'm grasping for some excuse that isn't kink related, you don't have to worry about losing any pieces or any furry-hater troll trying to rip your head off to ruin the magic. Still, the negatives far outweigh the benefits. It makes it a hassle to remove in case of overheating or the need to pee arises. Cleaning takes longer too.

D

Domjoe414

If I'm honest, I'm a TF furry so I want my suit to basically be a second skin so I can 'feel' like I've turned into the character. Hence why it is lockable and one piece with a hidden zipper. The lockable aspect adds some semblance of permanence to it and also appeals to my bondage kink. Especially the idea of handing that key off to a dominant person and being made to do lewd or humiliating things for it... so kink related is your answer.

If I'm grasping for some excuse that isn't kink related, you don't have to worry about losing any pieces or any furry-hater troll trying to rip your head off to ruin the magic. Still, the negatives far outweigh the benefits. It makes it a hassle to remove in case of overheating or the need to pee arises.
Ah I see. thanks for the answer!