• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wolvinof

Very recently, the main site's been acting up about whether I'm logged in or not. On some pages, I'm logged in like usual, but on others, I'm just logged out. Weird thing is, it's very specific pages.
For instance, I could go to someone's main userpage and be logged off, but then I type in the address to go to their gallery, favourites or even a specific submission and it's logged in again, and vise versa.
Not only that, when I then try to log in on the pages that aren't, it doesn't work; I type my name and password, do the verification, click the button, and it just goes back to the previous, still-logged-out page.
I'm getting to the pages via Chrome's auto-complete memory thing, if that's something to do with it.
Any ideas?

Wolvinof

Strangely enough it can be a cause.

Try changing it to Full and see if the issue persists.

It's half fixed, the pages still open with me logged out, but from there I can log in again now. I have to do it every time I go to those pages though, but at least that part works.

J

jayhusky

That's strange.

Have you tried logging out fully and deleting any cookies for the "furaffinity.net" and "facdn.net" domain names?

Then try logging back in.

J

jayhusky

Strange, perhaps it may be wise to file a trouble ticket with the mainsite staff