• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LOL, the new systems.

Jayk_Carson

Have you noticed that the playstaion three looks like a printer? lol. The XBox 360 looks like a PC. lol. The new nintendo looks like a DVD player...it even comes with a remote....what's up with that?! lol.

Maybe so you can get screenshots from your PC, Xbox 360, then browse them with your DVD Player, Nintendo Revolution, the print them with you Ps3?

LOL, I'm just asking, does anyone think that the new systems look silly?

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Meh. The PS3 and Wii aren't very visually pleasing but I like the 360 design. Sleek and smooth.

i wish the nintendo system was still being called the revolution but they changed it to wii. which is really gay.

BingFox

The Bingmeister!
RE:  LOL, the new systems.

InvaderPichu said:
The PS3 is sexy.

Sexy? small chance

Expensive? Most definitly.

Oh and I hate Plastation.

NINTENDO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and X-Box is kewl too

BingFox

The Bingmeister!
RE:    LOL, the new systems.

InvaderPichu said:
*pats your head* I see you're with the "special" crowd, eh?

*plans something evil to do to InvaderPichu*

Whirlaxis

xbox=playstation2>gamecube
BUT
WII>xbox360=playstation3 (because of the price)

hmm im forgetting something....

edit: oh ya, a ytmnd! http://goodideabadideaps3.ytmnd.com/

Bokracroc

silverwolfe said:
Bokracroc said:
Meh. The PS3 and Wii aren't very visually pleasing but I like the 360 design. Sleek and smooth.

I think it's the other way around. The 360 is the ugly one IMO. The Wii and PS3 look alot better than it.
I'm sorry but I like the PC look of the 360 rather than the chunky DVD player look of the PS3 and the giant floppydrive case of the Wii.

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
I and many others think the PS3 looks like a George Foreman grill. We're hoping the design lasts into the next generation, where gaming and cooking combine into one-

The Playstation Fourman. :D

Bokracroc

Hanazawa said:
I and many others think the PS3 looks like a George Foreman grill. We're hoping the design lasts into the next generation, where gaming and cooking combine into one-

The Playstation Fourman. :D
Hmm...I've never thought of it that way. Now that you mention it, it does kinda look like a sliver George Foreman.

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
RE:    LOL, the new systems.

Bokracroc said:
silverwolfe said:
Bokracroc said:

I think it's the other way around.  The 360 is the ugly one IMO.  The Wii and PS3 look alot better than it.
I'm sorry but I like the PC look of the 360 rather than the chunky DVD player look of the PS3 and the giant floppydrive case of the Wii.

The only thing I see that is PC like on the 360 is the big power button on the front. I think that the plain white is really boring.

Jayk_Carson

I think the nintendo is ugly and square looking. As I said before the PS3 looks like a printer. Bt the XBOX 360!....I could screw that! lol. Don't ask about what happened to my friends 360. lol.