• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

lonely and needs support please

So the first thing I would like to say, is thank you for reading this post, it truly means a lot to me. It shows you already care about someone you haven't met yet, and well, I care about you too!

Anyway, I'm 18, male, bisexual. Recently I was in a group relationship, but it didn't work out and they dumped me. I'm not going to dwell on it and I'm going to be mature and move on, that said, I felt lonely before I even met them. As you can imagine, I feel even worse now than I did before then.

What I'm saying, is that I would really like some new friends and some support. I know I can improve myself and become a better person, but I can't do it all alone, everyone needs a little help now and then.

To be honest, in real life I say snarky things and are sometimes unintentionally rude towards others. Deep inside I can be very kind, loyal, and thoughtful, however, the negatives just keep getting worse and worse, and this leaves me with poor self esteem and confidence.

I can tell you more about everything if you just reply or message me, whether you want to make a new friend, or help me overcome my problems, feel free to reply or message me, because it truly means a lot to me, and I take it to heart.

Thank you very much, if you've read this far, I already love you!

Ricky

Haha, hi there! I actually tried to message you a while back but I think you have PM's off ... >.>

It was mostly because of your username x3

Anyway, I think your privacy preferences (username in upper-right > privacy) are set to only allow messages from people you follow.

Feel free to PM me, or follow me, or you might want to change that setting to members in general.

1. I changed my privacy settings now so all members can message me, so feel free to do that!
2. Awww thanks for all the replies already, you are really helping! <3

3. I'll stay fairly active on the forums, I used to be but I didn't make too many friends...

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
if you find peeps who can talk with you face-to-face (or...PM to PM), then jump all up on that! Open convos about yourself in a public forum are great if everybody has interest in your topic but to really get personal, it's best to talk with individuals. For open forums (online and off), just partaking in neutral conversation can help with loneliness a lot.

Maximus B. Panda

The Red Menace
Look, hate to say it, but for real support you are going to have to do better than asking a bunch of strangers on the internet.

Don't say you can't do it alone, it's been done before. Looks like you want to come to terms with yourself, feedback from others might help but in the end you are the one who is going to need to see yourself for what you're worth; it be good or bad, there are never any guarantees.

But of course, this is just another filler comment from another stranger on the internet.

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
So the first thing I would like to say, is thank you for reading this post, it truly means a lot to me. It shows you already care about someone you haven't met yet, and well, I care about you too!

Anyway, I'm 18, male, bisexual. Recently I was in a group relationship, but it didn't work out and they dumped me. I'm not going to dwell on it and I'm going to be mature and move on, that said, I felt lonely before I even met them. As you can imagine, I feel even worse now than I did before then.

What I'm saying, is that I would really like some new friends and some support. I know I can improve myself and become a better person, but I can't do it all alone, everyone needs a little help now and then.

To be honest, in real life I say snarky things and are sometimes unintentionally rude towards others. Deep inside I can be very kind, loyal, and thoughtful, however, the negatives just keep getting worse and worse, and this leaves me with poor self esteem and confidence.

I can tell you more about everything if you just reply or message me, whether you want to make a new friend, or help me overcome my problems, feel free to reply or message me, because it truly means a lot to me, and I take it to heart.

Dude I feel you life can suck, ima going to message ya

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Sounds like you're feeling pretty lonely there. Group relationships can be hard. Shit, even just a 'normal' two -person type is hard. But not to dwell on that, maybe try to do some things that take you out of your current routine. Think of some things you haven't done in a long time, but used to enjoy, and do them. Or things you always wanted to try. Break whatever pattern you're in.

It's a good idea to reach out, however you can, online and IRL, though I tend to think it's in our actual, live human contacts that we find 'happiness'. So I suggest going out, and trying to meet new people, even just going to coffee shops or little taverns, where you might strike up the random conversation. The more you're seen out and about, the more likely people are to notice you, and eventually interact...I've found that to be true living in a very small-town/ rural area, a college town, and here, in a big city.

Well, you can certainly send me a PM; I'm always all ears. They may be small and round, but they like to listen. Whatta ya think drives the tendency towards snarkiness and sarcasm? I can also be a bit on the biting/sarcastic side in terms of humor; it's hard to keep this balanced, sometimes.

But you seem like a friendly fur from what I've seen here...hope things get better!

Roughmaxen

I know exactly how you feel. Way too often also. Seems group relationships multiplied the heartbreak for me. Meeting new people here is something i really need right now.

Vince_Werewolf

Herbivoraceous Musician
*offers a furry hug*
I'm all open if you wanna talk about anything and everything!

StealYourFace

long live Jerry
If you're on Skype, I usually have vid call sessions once a week or so. Helps me stay in touch. You can PM me for my Skype name, I rejoined this forum after a long absence and wanna see how long it takes people to recognize who I am so I won't post my Skype account here.

Vince_Werewolf said:
*offers a furry hug*
I'm all open if you wanna talk about anything and everything!
*hugs you tightly stroking your back*

Thanks everyone! After speaking more to a lot of people on here, I am now in a furry group chat (about 40 people), so I've found some new friends and I'm feeling a lot better now! I'll still message you all when I get a chance though, because I really appreciate you replying to my post! <3

Korpi

I'm in a bad place myself...left my family to join a polly relationship, and now my family doesnt want me back, and this relationship is abusive...and not in any good ways...Dont have any friends of my own, plus with my anxiety disorder, its really tough for me to find friends. Would be nice to have someone to hang out with about anything...But to be honest, Im just about ready to give up on everything...

Flamoroo

I'm in a bad place myself...left my family to join a polly relationship, and now my family doesnt want me back, and this relationship is abusive...and not in any good ways...Dont have any friends of my own, plus with my anxiety disorder, its really tough for me to find friends. Would be nice to have someone to hang out with about anything...But to be honest, Im just about ready to give up on everything...
Hey there buddy, I might not be able to completely understand how you are feeling at the moment, but I do know how it feels to be at the lowest point of my life. Life might seems to suck at this moment, and there seems to be no way out of this miserable mess. But don't give up! You still have the power to change the current situation you're in, to move on and create a brand new chapter in life. Stay strong! *furry hug*

Flamoroo

Hey there! Well... I will be more than glad to get to know new friend. I will add you on skype! :D

Obsidia

I would love to make a new friend. Like you I don't have many, for my own reasons which we can chat about another time. I am a very genuine person, what you see is what you get. (Which isn't much now, but once we chat you'll see, haha.)

Do you have telegram?