• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Longterm RP partner.

JinxGlider

Sugar-Glider. Vet Tech and Animal Lover.
Hey all , I'm looking for a mature adult preferably in the 30+ range. I'm 39 and a gay male. I prefer m/m SLs. I have a variety of interests. I love a good science-fantasy setting. Or a modern supernatural/horror setting. I can play here in DMs or discord. Not looking for anything insane maybe a post or two a day. I'm okay with NSFW. I just prefer a good story with a lot of action and some longevity. I love brainstorming and world building. I really want to get a feel for my Fursona. Develop him as a character, commission or make art of our characters on missions.

Last edited:

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Hey all , I'm looking for a mature adult preferably in the 30+ range. I'm 39 and a gay male. I prefer m/m SLs. I have a variety of interests. I love a good science-fantasy setting. Or a modern supernatural/horror setting. I can play here in DMs or discord. Not looking for anything insane maybe a post or two a day. I'm okay with NSFW. I just prefer a good story with a lot of action and some longevity. I love brainstorming and world building. I really want to get a feel for my Fursona. Develop him as a character, commission or make art of our characters on missions.

Hey there, I'm not gay myself but I do have homosexual characters. I'm also turning 30 next January so I think that would work? I also love sci-fi, fantasy, and mixing the two with supernatural and whatnot.

JinxGlider

Sugar-Glider. Vet Tech and Animal Lover.
Hey there, I'm not gay myself but I do have homosexual characters. I'm also turning 30 next January so I think that would work? I also love sci-fi, fantasy, and mixing the two with supernatural and whatnot.
Hey that's totally fine shoot me a DM or if you have discord you can message me there AndyG#7134. I would love to figure out a plot <3