• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Look at how far we've come

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
So I'm gone for three weeks, and it's good to see Off Topic hasn't changed. One bit.

Oh sure, some things appear to be different, but strip the thread titles and... voila.

I'm disappointed. WHERE IS THE ONE YOU CALL GOD MOD?

Um... for those interested in details of my trip, Facebook will have photos, and the best will possibly be FA-ed or Imageshack'd. MSN me, whatever, I haven't re-downloaded Skype yet (new laptop, you see) so that's offline.

Last edited:
T

Tycho

YAY Xaerun's back!

Question is, is it polite mild-mannered nice-guy Xaerun or fun Xaerun?

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
ILU XAERUN

ps: BAICON

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Hey Xaerun, welcome back! Nah, not much has changed - everyone must be in a creative slump.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Welcome back, Xaerun.

I... I have not noticed your absence... I AM SO RORRY D8
This shall not happen again! I PROMISE!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I'm sorry I but did not notice your absence either. XD Welcome back and we've been moving quite slowly.

Irreverent

*jumps on bandwagon*

Hi Xaerun, welcome back!

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
i dont know you but

welcome back

T

Tycho

Who is Xaerun, and why is everyone rejoicing?

I mean, I don't mind hookers and blow, it's just that I prefer to know why they are free.

He's a cool guy, is all. He was a Holegan, and then he decided to clean up his act for a bit, and then he seemed to be around here a lot less, and now he's back.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
He's a cool guy, is all. He was a Holegan, and then he decided to clean up his act for a bit, and then he seemed to be around here a lot less, and now he's back.

Once a Holegan, always a Holegan. He's just got someone else in his life that's gotten him to clean up his act.

Kind of like myself.

Corto

Hello. I do not know you but reading the replies to this thread I infer that you
1- Are very beloved in this community
2- Like Holes for some reason
3- Were in London

I simply wanted to mention that I was once in London. Not a bloody pound to my name, and a bomb threat when I was in the Metro to boot, but I still loved that horrible, horrible piece of Heaven. I guess that's all I can say because quite honestly I don't know who you are, but I know you are probably ignoring this reply anyway.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Ugh.

Go away again.

<3

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
Once a Holegan, always a Holegan. He's just got someone else in his life that's gotten him to clean up his act.

Kind of like myself.
It was also on my own initiative. Have faith!

Hello. I do not know you but reading the replies to this thread I infer that you
1- Are very beloved in this community
2- Like Holes for some reason
3- Were in London

I simply wanted to mention that I was once in London. Not a bloody pound to my name, and a bomb threat when I was in the Metro to boot, but I still loved that horrible, horrible piece of Heaven. I guess that's all I can say because quite honestly I don't know who you are, but I know you are probably ignoring this reply anyway.
1. - Only among a select few. That Nylak hates me, dunno why. Maybe she's just overcome by attraction to me and doesn't know how to show it. Could be why she hasn't added my new MSN as well.
2. - Not quite.

And see? Not ignored!

Ugh.

Go away again.

<3
I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME