• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LOOK HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Rilvor is an anthropomorphic bat of the species Vampyrum Spectrum (Spectral Bat). Coloration of the main body is a dark gray, getting lighter near "undersides" (abdominal/chest area, sides of hands/feet) which becomes white on his chest stomach as well as down to more nether regions and the "inside" of his legs to a degree. White coloration also rises from chest in a peculiar fashion (You'd have to see a drawing, no words I know for it) up only the frontside of his neck and up to his face, which is white up to the eyebrow area except for a dark stripe down the "muzzle" area to his nose, as well as a darker coloration around the eyes (If you look closely, it is meant to subtly resemble a bat's skull of his species). Ears are large and have a "sharp" quality to them. Sports an impressive set of teeth (Spectral Bats are carnivores afterall...). Eyes are a dark icy blue color ( my own of course...). Wings are blackish-dark gray on the membrane. Hair is always very much long and crimson, either tied back or let loose on its own accord. Hands and feet are naturally clawed for use.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/965771/ - Currently the -best- image I have of Rilvor. It's the most accurate picture of him.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1018678/

Rilvor has never been drawn with any clothing on (Which is fine since his lower half has never been drawn either...), but here's a sketch of the sort of things he'd wear:
http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture11ju7.png
(It should be noted in this sketch, his face or "muzzle" is not supposed to be that long, so refer to one of the others if you please)
The pose and such is purely your choice (Although upside down would be cool, as bats do tend to roost in that fashion), if you do decide to try and give him a lower half and can't do clothing, do try to conceal certain nether regions at the very least, resonably well.

copypasta for the win

Last edited:

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Hmm, the links are broken, one minute while I fix them.

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

-_-

Edit: now fixed

Ive already started on yours Rilvor lol.
But can you post the actualy images? it wont let me view through Image shack...
Right now I am going off your avatar.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Remember: When drawing bat wings, it (the wing) should be like a longer, bonier, skinnier arm, with extended (meaning much longer than usual) "fingers". Draw the skeleton of it before drawing in the membranes.

I know how to draw bat wings Rilvor. But this is just going to be a facial portrait...lol.

Though, If that is what you want...I take commissions...
$7.50 for full body?

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Ah, no worries, I wasn't actually sure on what you were doing really. You'd be surprised how few people can draw them correctly, so I usually give that tidbit in my descriptions or some such.

Rilvor, I really wouldnt mind you being my 1st full body commission...I LOVE challenges. And I think it would be good for me to come up with a good pose for you.

And the way I worded it at the top didnt help that did it? lol

spikey2k

I may be intrested...If ye be still open...

hmmm....Rilvor, I love your character so we may be able to work something out, k? ;)

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I don't know Luna, I wouldn't even be able to get a job until after June 11th, because as soon as I'm free to get one I have to go visit my jesus fanatic grandfather for a week :x

spikey2k

No problem. You need a decent pic of you.

how about this to go by for full body?

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/948745/

And of course it will be your fursona. and different angle and what not, but im fond of that coat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.