• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LOOK HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Ugghh I'd love one Luna. I need to make a reference pic though...I have none of myself.

spikey2k

Oh jeeze I missinterputed...Cancel thar request I suck...

spikey2k

I'm confused now...I thought your last tresponse was to me.
I gusess don't cancel my request...

No problem. Got a close up of your necklaces? And perhaps your favourite shirt?

I'm confused now...I thought your last tresponse was to me.
I gusess don't cancel my request...

hahaha I changed to five so that everyone that came could be happy and so far every one (excluding Rilvor lol) is simple enough to get done tomorrow or something.

So You are already on the front page list.

hahaha alright. the drawing? hahaha. Yeah...Im shading it.

Or was you talking about the animation? cause Im going to wait until I get ahold of a tablet to colour it.

oh please do. haha. I think you are going to like what I have done so far.
Also, I assume you wear TripP pants so I am basing them off a pair of my own. lol.

@Onyx Im glad you can lmao. Just imagine what I can so irl

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Actually, no I don't (I make it a point to avoid stores like Hot Topix =x), I own 5 pairs of black jeans, because I love jeans ( I do own a pair of them tripp pants as one came with handcuffs, and I /was/ curious, but they're far too baggy for my liking .-. )

Give me a minute

Last edited:
haha do they happen to be orange?
cause those are the ones I am using lmao....I havent added the pockets and chains yet so they just look like baggy pants with the traditional TripP zipper...

lol. alright. *hugs* I hope you dont mind it being yiff-ish again lmao

lmao I know...but still...Im not always so sexual like I swear...lmao.

Also, Rilvor...the bat pendant is a bit blurry, think you could turn off the flash?

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Actually I can't, the camera has no such option, and the pendant isn't really detailed in reality itself, it's just a bat with wings spread .-.

Oh, okies. Lmao. This is the most detailed and the fastest Ive every drawn something. Im already done with the coat and shirt lol.

Now working on your facial. But right now I am about to leave my brother's to go back home. Be back on laterz! maybe..if i dont fall asleep lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.