• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LOOK HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Luna can I get put in for 4 or 5?

kogie

going for a long shot but would you mind drawing a winged wolf pup with a fire simble on his chest and very odd eyes seeing as one has a fire buring in it and the other snow fall. if your interested reffrances can be found here at. If your interested please Note me on the main sight

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kogie

Make a request :p

OMG HELP!

No body reads the first post do they? FIVE!!! not 100, or 50, or 10. but 5. lol

Do you know how to change the title thing?

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
You can't change the title.

Dark_Chaos

The Kaotic Kitsune
Looks like you're getting overworked.
Well I hope the results will be worth it.

Well he said 4 or 5 which your max is five. So I said to make a request.

-Onyx

lol no no no...i was talking about the other people.

And You CAN change the thread title. Ive seen people change it from [open] to [CLOSED]

Last edited:
lol no no no...i was talking about the other people.

And You CAN change the thread title. Ive seen people change it from [open] to [CLOSED]

the way you change the title is when you go to EDIT do the full edit instead of the quick edit. Then you can change the title :)

@Sheba Your in.
@Ship-Wreck I am already doing your other request thing, sorries!
@Takumi Your in.

STOPPING THERE! Please no more. For those that Have already posted, I may try later in the near future to get to you. OR, you may ask for a commission. (Details in sig)

Amber

OMG HELP!

No body reads the first post do they? FIVE!!! not 100, or 50, or 10. but 5. lol

Do you know how to change the title thing?

On your first post click on edit-- Then click advanced-- and if you change the title there it should change the main title.... I haven't tried it with the new forums but it should work... ;)

Dark_Chaos

The Kaotic Kitsune
Most of those changes were from before the upgrade. Now only a moderator can change it.
So the only way is to make sure you post the first post of every page saying CLOSSED (but this doesn't work when people change the number of posts per page option)
Or PM any mod who's online at the time... which will get very annoying for the mods after a short time -.-

...thats...what i thought...

cause i tried it too and it still dont work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.