• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lookin for some new webcomics/serials

ThatSnarkyDragon

Hey guys! I want to follow more webcomics (or other web serials) but I'm unsure where to start. I don't really care for smut/sexual content or horror, and I do really like found family, character-driven stories, and LGBT themes. Beyond that, just send me cool/fun/interesting/aesthetically pleasing recs!
Thanks~ :3

frostclaw

I write an ongoing furry comic with a sci-fi setting. It's fairly character focused, PG and two of the main characters are queer (the cougar -- Toby -- being one. The other hasn't had their orientation come to light yet but that will come up down the road).

The comic is a year and a half old and 150 pages have been published so far. I release a new page every Tuesday and Friday.

Space Pawdyssey – Misfits in Space

The art in the early pages isn't great but it's functional. It gets better as it goes. The comic was originally a means for me to commit to drawing every day.

ThunderSnowolf

Dead Account
I do have a webcomic on the way, but it's not currently released yet. I'm just working on the cover page right now. It's called Kinga Shin Densetsu Kin (Gold Fang, New Legend Kin).
kingalegendbeginning.cfw.me: Kinga Shin Densetsu Kin -
Not usually one to self promote like that but eh, what the hell. It's a fan project anyway. Kind of like Ginga; The First Wars, but with less comedy involved. It takes place after The Last Wars.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
My Friends in Distantland is my baby!

It’s a fantasy webcomic about a young know-it-all girl befriending a vampire and having her world flipped upside down.

There are a few horror elements, but nothing too extreme.

Also, it has an Edwardian aesthetic.

Here’s the cover of the first book:

upload_2019-4-2_9-32-57.jpeg

And link to the whole story: My Friends in Distantland :: My Friends in Distantland Issue 1 Cover | Tapas

HazelCat

I'm obnoxious
Lackadaisy is really cool and has some great art, along with well developed characters

KyoCat

I write an ongoing furry comic with a sci-fi setting. It's fairly character focused, PG and two of the main characters are queer (the cougar -- Toby -- being one. The other hasn't had their orientation come to light yet but that will come up down the road).

The comic is a year and a half old and 150 pages have been published so far. I release a new page every Tuesday and Friday.

Space Pawdyssey – Misfits in Space

The art in the early pages isn't great but it's functional. It gets better as it goes. The comic was originally a means for me to commit to drawing every day.
As someone who just binged the whole thing thanks to this thread, I second reading this comic. I can't wait for more! :D