• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking 4 Art Trades

Hamsy

Would you mind trying to make her look a little more sexy >.>? And she has boobs XD And maybe putting a bolt pistol in her hand other hand?
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3919852/
1275010206.hamsy__commissar_thietogreth_s3.jpg

Hamsy

Well, I would be willing to one! My gallery doesn't have much in it, but I could draw a reference quickly. It would be fun. :)

I think you already did the 6 art trades that you promised in your first post, though.
it all finished
links near names - my works

So... what you want from me to draw?

furiana

mostly away atm
A fighter! He fights like this and this.

He's a werewolf, but his shape and his markings aren't important to me. He always wears a ring on each thumb. His other clothes don't matter. Do you need me to draw you a picture of him?

And what do you want me to draw for you? :)

Hamsy

A fighter! He fights like this and this.

He's a werewolf, but his shape and his markings aren't important to me. He always wears a ring on each thumb. His other clothes don't matter. Do you need me to draw you a picture of him?

And what do you want me to draw for you? :)
As i write in first post of this thread - Murzikz! I need more art about him =)
How about draw him on the wall ?

Hamsy

furiana

mostly away atm
Okay, here's two versions. This is the version that I hosted in my VCL gallery. I'll upload the large background version in a moment.

ETA: And the version with the background. It's pretty big.

Someone interrupted Murzikz on a warm Caribbean day!

Last edited:

Hamsy

Okay, here's two versions. This is the version that I hosted in my VCL gallery. I'll upload the large background version in a moment.

ETA: And the version with the background. It's pretty big.

Someone interrupted Murzikz on a warm Caribbean day!
Very nice! I like it! =) ( put images in separate folder ) Thank you!

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
I'd like to do an art trade if possible, if you're still doing these. I don't have any examples of my work up right now though D:

Hellerskull

Nom Nom Nom
I just started working on sketch right now. I will process inking very soon. xD I will try to get it finished as soon as possible. ^^;

Sorry about the delay.

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
I'd like line art of my character Lestat. He's had no representation thus far and i'd like some :3

I'd love for my bat anthro character Lestat to be drawn :3 He's a reddish brown, left eye with no iris, right eye blue. 2 throat-slash scars on his neck. Heroin addict [that should help with his appearance]. Smoker. Borderline anorexic thin :3 He's got a tuft of mussed up hair of the same colour of his fur. He wears tattered jeans and is shirtless or wears an open cardigan with no shirt under [it's up to you] :3

Hamsy

I'd like line art of my character Lestat. He's had no representation thus far and i'd like some :3

I'd love for my bat anthro character Lestat to be drawn :3 He's a reddish brown, left eye with no iris, right eye blue. 2 throat-slash scars on his neck. Heroin addict [that should help with his appearance]. Smoker. Borderline anorexic thin :3 He's got a tuft of mussed up hair of the same colour of his fur. He wears tattered jeans and is shirtless or wears an open cardigan with no shirt under [it's up to you] :3
Dont panic - sketch yet
lestadsketch.jpg

What it is necessary to correct?

Last edited: