• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for 2 Character Image OR A Badge

Hello! I am looking to possibly commission something for my girlfriend and I’s anniversary coming up soon. I would really love to either get a piece of her and my characters together, or a badge of her character. My sona is a German Shepherd Dog with fairly simple black and dark grey markings. Her character is a solid black wolfish husky with small silver markings and multicolored hair. Reference images will be provided to the artist upon formally requesting the commission.

I am looking for either a piece of myself and her together in a sort of romantic way. I prefer the image to be colored, but I am alright with or without shading. A simple background is fine, unless you’d like to offer something more complex. My budget for this would probably be between $35-$50USD.

I am ALSO looking to possibly commission a badge of my girlfriend’s character. The badge could be a headshot, bust, or fullbody (I am not picky), and again I would prefer colored but unshaded is just as fine as shaded. I don’t care if the badge is traditional or digital, but I will be asking for a physical badge, not just a digital image. I have a laminator but unfortunately I don’t have a resource to print a digital image, so I would want the badge ultimately mailed to me. For a budget I would be looking for around $35-$40USD for this, if possible.

Prices are ROUGH and I am willing to negotiate. All payments will be through PayPal. If possible I’d love if the image could be done in about a week, but as an artist myself I completely understand if it takes longer and this deadline is NOT a make or break situation.

Thank you in advance to those who post!

PixiuDraws

I'd like to take this on, while I do not have any examples of badges specifically (I'd prefer to do around a waist-up, but can also do fullbody), here are examples of my art:

For a bust-up or headshot (cel shading) with simple single color or two color background it would be about $7, while a waist-up under the same conditions is 10 usd, and a fullbody with cel+smooth shading and a slightly complicated background is 20usd. I'm willing to haggle, thanks for your time~

ce__dance_with_the_dead_by_pixiu_adopts-dbqo2q4.png

pixiu_by_pixiu_adopts-dbsoasy.png

kerrick_chibi_by_pixiu_adopts-dbsoavb.png

do_it_tomorrow_by_pixiu_adopts-dbsoawd.png

yodelingbees

Plushie Artist
Heya, werewolf-kun! I'm interested in the projects you're offering. I have examples of digital (and some traditional) work on my tumblr and my illustration website!

As for pricing, I could feasibly do both the couples image (digital) and badge (traditional + headshot/bust) within the time allotment of one week for $70-75 (including the shipping for the badge). I unfortunately don't have a lamination machine, but I do have some nice watercolor, vellum, and bristol paper waiting to be used!

If you'd like to get in touch with me, shoot me an email at ckrtorres @ gmail . com. Hope to hear from you soon and happy early anniversary to you and your girlfriend!

ShroomYeen

Hey there! I have digital flats open right now for $15/character, and I actually need updated badge example so I could do one of those for a discounted rate of $20, and we can figure out how much shipping would be!

Here are a couple flat color examples, a more detailed bg like the first one would be a little extra, but not much! The second image is older but a better example of a couple interacting.
6c5d00771044619eba52ee31b36b1a17.png

51aa6c33ac653bf29273318c018ec7f7.png

And as for badges, this one is older, like I said, but a pretty good example of what you'd get! If you prefer my digital work I can do the badge that way and print it as you mentioned. :3
2ea415ccf455afc7499eb40edc1e1237.png

If you're interested you can message me here, or I have Telegram as @ Shroomyeen too!

I’m definitely interested in helping you with the badge commission if you’re still looking, and depending upon how it goes, I’d be open to discussing the couple commission as well. c:

I’m currently offering two different styles of headshots either of which I could easily rework into a badge, and have my own printer and paper to print it with. (Prices do not include shipping though.)

Prices are $15 - $25 depending on style, you can see details and more examples here:
[Website Link]

If you’re interested you can contact me here, on the linked site, or via email - invertsilhouette [at] gmail.com

Edit: some examples now that I'm at my laptop (also noting I can do full body of either style too, prices are $30 - $55 depending on character / style)

$15 Flat Colors
terrence_ref_by_dragonhaze-dbskgnc.png

$25 Fully Finished
carosel1_by_dragonhaze-dbsc63c.png

Last edited:

pimpartist

CreatureOfHabit

Just Another Artist™
Hey there! This sounds like a very sweet idea. I can meet your budget for both items without bending any of my prices, too! I charge $50 for any basic couple image, and charge only $5 or more for additional backgrounds or set pieces. As for your girlfriend's badge, I could have it done for as little as $20 for a simple bust and name, $25 for a torso, and $35 for a full-body and name. All of my prices are in USD, and I always send an invoice before payment to ensure you get exactly what you ordered.

As for postage, we can discuss that later; I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Here is a link to my commission page! [x]

24783667@400-1505281642.jpg
24640520@400-1504050024.jpg
24593867@400-1503677331.jpg
24609124@400-1503841354.jpg
24650845@400-1504137200.jpg
24569155@400-1503462715.jpg

Last edited:

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I'm currently accepting commissions, and would love to do some work for you!

Here are various links to my DA Stash, FA Gallery, and Art Blog.

Here are my prices within your budget, and I'll pop some further examples below. Please let me know how you feel owo/ Prices are listed in GBP and USD, but can be converted into other currency upon request!

Sketch: £6.50 | $9 - £15 | $20
Line: £10 | $13.50 - £15 | $20
Flat Colour: £15 | $20 - £20 | $27
Shaded: £20 | $27 - £25 | $33.50
Chibi: £6.50 | $9 - £25 | $33.50
Background Piece: £35 | $46.50+
Tiled Background: £20 | $27+
Reference Sheet: £30 | $40+

pyr0_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbeg6h0.png
music_boi_2_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbmsaln.png
nibbles_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbn6bzx.png
chui_commission_1s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db02jz2.png
coms_open_solo_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbqetf3.png
found_a_camera_wo_frame_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbn6c0b.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! Hope I'm not too late to the party, as I'd love to work on your illustration commission! I've done many romantic scenes, and considering your idea and budget I can offer a digitali llustration with softshading and detailed background starting at 45$ for two characters. Here are some examples: www.furaffinity.net: Autumn Colours (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Leaves Are Yellowing (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Last Lights Of The Day (Commission) by valery91thunder
I also do cellshaded digital badges/doorhangers starting at 20$ for one character, but I only provide the high res file, printing and lamination is up to you. ^^ Some examples: www.furaffinity.net: Lady Zephyr Badge (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Cringer Terminator Badge (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Andante And Eve Doorhanger (Commission) by valery91thunder
I do SFW art only and I'm used to draw any kind of species/breed/hybrid/humanoid character! Payment is via Paypal only, and I provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can either note me on FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

KrissySempaiArt

Mama Memester
CCD355F1-D355-4499-8FEF-9BED1508496B.jpeg
9D31F9EC-8D68-426B-8C8F-E6FBCD789B3D.jpeg
2BFD9C4F-3D08-420A-B898-293212DE6163.jpeg
3B70F028-EB1E-4584-BC6B-B9467B2D3CA0.jpeg
99EA9ADE-8D1B-4C1E-8EFF-CB07F0776291.jpeg
Hey hun ! I do couple art , sfw and nsfw , and since you said romantic Im thinking youd want sfw lol . I have NSFW examples on my FA if youre curious , but Ill post my art examples here for you for quick reference . My couple shading art is $20 for the style of shading I normally use but if youd like the style I consider nicer , itd be $25 c:

KingKurt

I can draw, canines felines and dragons. Anthro and feral. I can draw NSFW but it isn't amazing check my FA for examples of such things My email is rivaxoruslawless@gmail.com if you wish to buy or contact me. Rivaxorusii is my DA as well. If you wish to send me a note on FA Userpage of xKingKurtx -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

- Commissions will be finished within two weeks of their order at max
- Couples art is fine! Cuddly stuff whatever it is!

PRICES

Custom characters $5 for simply design(Lineart) $10 for complex(newly drawn)

Pixels $5

Chibis $10

Halfbody $15

Fullbody $20

Background? +$5 for simple $10 for complex

Shading? +$5

Extra characters will be +$5

1510607148.xkingkurtx_smoresfishing.png

1510186885.xkingkurtx_arctic2.png

1510243125.xkingkurtx_monsteradopt1.png

1506466938.xkingkurtx_daganpam.png

1508516124.xkingkurtx_hithere.png

1506456918.xkingkurtx_keaaa.png

Feliscede

Hi! I'd like to show you what I can do, maybe it's what you're looking for.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25438555@400-1510682942.jpg
23079704@200-1491088201.jpg
25410571@400-1510449104.jpg
25265725@400-1509295325.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prices range from $10 to $50 (more info here)

If you're interested, PM me on my page.
Thank you for reading!