• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for 2 people free for Dungeons and Dragons for Saturday's

Leocrit

A Furry Gamer
Hey, I'm in a furry gaming group that plays dungeons and dragons but we need at least 2 people to join us, we play on Saturday from 3PM to 6PM EST and we're are at lvl. 4 but we don't mind boosting you so you can get caught up with everyone. Feel free to reply back.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
As the DM of the group, I can say that yes, Leo and I can help you boost your character to get caught up.

Archivist323

Hey, I'm in a furry gaming group that plays dungeons and dragons but we need at least 2 people to join us, we play on Saturday from 3PM to 6PM EST and we're are at lvl. 4 but we don't mind boosting you so you can get caught up with everyone. Feel free to reply back.
Hey if you haven't gotten 1 extra player yet i'd be game.

Leocrit

A Furry Gamer
There's no Necromancer but there is a School of Necromancy for the Wizard Class. Or you could be a Warlock.

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
This might seem a weird question, but are you willing to explain the rules of the game to an outsider who only knows the name of the game? I've got a few friends that play, but no one who's really tried to help a complete newbie out.

Kl0ndike

Darn! DIA is a module I've wanted to finish for a while. If you all need anyone else I can join!

This might seem a weird question, but are you willing to explain the rules of the game to an outsider who only knows the name of the game? I've got a few friends that play, but no one who's really tried to help a complete newbie out.

Not the OP but Dungeons and Dragons is basically a fantasy tabletop rpg where you create characters to complete quests. It's an analog system that encourages creativity and tactics but ultimately you roll a 20 sided die to decide if you are successful or not. There's plenty of classes to play that benefit your team in different ways. Making a sheet is the hardest part for new players but once you finish that, everything else is a lot of fun!

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Darn! DIA is a module I've wanted to finish for a while. If you all need anyone else I can join!

Not the OP but Dungeons and Dragons is basically a fantasy tabletop rpg where you create characters to complete quests. It's an analog system that encourages creativity and tactics but ultimately you roll a 20 sided die to decide if you are successful or not. There's plenty of classes to play that benefit your team in different ways. Making a sheet is the hardest part for new players but once you finish that, everything else is a lot of fun!
And Leocrit has been helping people make sheets, since he knows more about it than I do.

Kl0ndike

And Leocrit has been helping people make sheets, since he knows more about it than I do.
You can also use Dungeon Master's Vault (Formely known as Orcpub) which takes you through everything step by step and even gives you a nice PDF at the end. You can add more of the WOTC books by downloading ORCBREW FILES and uploading them in the My Content portion! Then you can see all the options the official books have to offer!

There's also DNDBeyond 's character creation but you have to buy all the extensions to use them in the character creator. I advise trying to buy the actual books if you get into D&D but I can't deny that most of the information and be found online for free!