• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: looking for a artist ( Closed )

ash♤Feliz

bird of dance
so I just watch the Borderlands 3 reveal trailer and I'm so hype for it that I looking for someone to draw my fursona as a vault hunter. willing to pay around 20 to 50 dollars

1539117656.crazyjackal23_ash_refsheet.png

Yacare

Discord: Yacare#6661
Hey there! Would love to help you, I love birds and would love to draw an anthro one too.
Here are some examples of my work:

cpcKW2v.jpg
wdC2Nrs.jpg
kAP6MfV.jpg

I would only need you to provide some references on the kind of clothes/equipment you want on your character, it doesn't have to be the exact same costume, I can do well with a description and some reference images for particular stuff.

I usually draw a rough sketch first, and if you like it, we agree on payment according with what you need on the drawing, and once the sketch is approved, I receive half of the payment and begin working on the actual drawing, providing updates all along the way. After the illustration is finished, I receive the other half of the payment and send over the file(s).

I charge $25 for a full body view with flat colors, $30 cell shaded, and $40 fully shaded, if the clothes of the character are too complex (such as the ax doggo on my second example), it's $10 extra. You can see my full price sheet here, though!

If you have any questions, wanna see more examples of my artwork, or would like to talk some more about this, you can DM me here, add me to Discord ( yacare#6661 ), send a message via telegram ( t.me: Yacare KB ), or just an email at yacareKB@gmail.com

Thanks for reading, and I wish you luck on your search!

Jelly

I'd love to do this! fullbodies are 25 from me{fully colored), with a background would be 35. Examples below, dm me if you like what you see! I hope you find the vault you're looking for, haha. (coloring example in last 2 images)
1.png
iuytr.png
ert.png
com 2.png

sensu.realis

your coon
Hello, Borderlands 3 trailer was really cool (billion weapons, can't wait to check it in a new game ^^) and will be happy to draw your fursona as a vault hunter! My prices starts with 20$ for color-sketch, for 50$ you will get full-colored semi-realism illustration. Commission can be done in 1-4 weeks). Every stage (rought sketch, coloring etc.) will be discussing with the commissioner. I am always available in Discord ang Google Hangouts for more fast communication. Note me here or on my FA page Artwork Gallery for sensu.realis -- Fur Affinity [dot] net to discuss detalis.
Commission info

30979032@400-1553743492.jpg
29205179@400-1540869684.jpg
30751762@400-1552102014.jpg
30444808@400-1549985163.jpg

30614090@400-1551146428.jpg
28643966@400-1536666473.jpg
28544782@400-1535900185.jpg
30991469@400-1553838020.jpg

1548834476.sensu.realis_cinnamon_reference_sheet.jpg

1552619665.sensu.realis_cherry_ref_sheet.jpg

1550557138.sensu.realis_minty_ref_sheet.jpg

Alma-Abyss

The Caring One
Hey, I do love to work with you! Part of your budget fits most of my price list and other categories on the side! From head shot to full illustration of these prices are:
As for payment, I'm using Paypal (USD)
Colored Headshot = $20 dollars
Waist-up Colored = #25 dollars
Full Body = $35 dollars
Full Illustration = $50 dollars
If you want more information and TOS check out here: forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Anima-Wolf's Commissions! ($20 to $50+!) [OPEN]

Springs_forest_guardian_FINAL_2.png

image0.jpg

Lookinginandlookingout.jpg

Potrait_commission_FINAL.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there, would love to draw that for you! I do fullbody cellshaded pictures with simple background and one character for 20$. Here are some examples of what you'd get:
www.furaffinity.net: Winter Snowwolf (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Spacesuit Posing (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Flag Waving (Commission) by valery91thunder

Payments via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via FA note: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email at alkalinesparks[AT]hotmail[DOT]it!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg