• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a artist to do a hyper herm commission

Bonkothebat

Hey everybody. I'm looking for a artist to draw my new fursona. (which you can see here: Diana - Refsheet.net What I'm looking for is a single (maybe two) character or ref sheet commission with the all the usual stuff ( headshots, front and back view, close ups ect.) My budget is $50 - $150 (depends on how long your willing to wait. I may be able to do $200 or $250 if you offer payment plans)

Last edited:

FakeAnarchist

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.
27110738@400-1524498477.jpg
21534544@400-1477436372.jpg
20975653@400-1472327347.jpg
1499820906.thelivingshadow_2017_-_character_design_-_noomi_ref_sheet_copy.jpg
1513871396.thelivingshadow_2017_-_commission_-_sither-fox_ref_sheet_copy.jpg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery
and here: Artwork Gallery for TheLivingShadow -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

and see my pricing here:
1500652723.thelivingshadow_2017_-_commission_examples_2.jpg

And If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

pimpartist

Heya :) ! I would love to do your commission! Below you'll find some relevant examples of my work:

Shire horse ref sheet 1.jpg
robot design 1.jpg
Grenadier commission crop.jpg
cover final 2.jpg

I can do a full render front and back view with any details/close-ups you might need for 180 USD.
I accept payment plans, with minimum half upfront.
If you just need flat color, I can do the front+back and include any details for 110 USD.

Here's a link to my Price Sheet: www.furaffinity.net: Commision info by pimpartist
And a link to my ToS: www.furaffinity.net: Terms of Service -- pimpartist's Journal

To see more of my art you can check out my FA: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1528399464.sushy_nick_ref.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

I charge $26 USD per ful-body view for cell-shaded references ($16 USD per detail shot), or $37 USD per full-body view for digitally painted references ($27 USD per detail shot).
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

ruruscube

Im interested! Is this off of written description only? Bceuase my prices are higher if you dont have an image of your OC already.

Prices are in EURO, heres a currency calculator

My prices:
Base reference sheet: flatcoloured front + backview = 60€.
Close ups: Around +5€ each.
Headshots: Around +20€ each.
If you dont have an image of your OC already: add 20€ to the overall price.
All is flatcoloured! (Fullyshaded price is almost double of the amount)

Heres my examples: (all links are nsfw for nudity!)
www.furaffinity.net: Seraphina Reference Sheet [CM] by ruruscube
www.furaffinity.net: Wolfy Reference Sheet [CM] by ruruscube
www.furaffinity.net: V2 Serenite Ref Sheet [CM] by ruruscube
www.furaffinity.net: Neomia Arcene [CM] by ruruscube

I also do draw hyper and herm:
www.furaffinity.net: Shark Ass Arsenal [CM] by ruruscube
www.furaffinity.net: Shower [YCH] by ruruscube
www.furaffinity.net: At the gym [CM] by ruruscube

I do also accept payment plans. My art process is that I first finish the sketches, let you approve them, and then continue to work on the commission when everything has been paid.
On the sketch phase you can ask me for changes if something isnt to your liking! Same on the flatcolouring phase.

If you have any questions regarding concrete price for what youd like, or anything, feel free to PM me here or note me on my fA ♥

UBA

Digital Artist
Hi Bonk!

You've found my weakness, herm characters.

I would love to work together with you in designing Diana. Here are a few examples of herm characters I've done in the past (all are NSFW):
www.furaffinity.net: Vault Suit Critical by UBA
www.furaffinity.net: Quest Delivery by UBA
www.furaffinity.net: Bar Scene by UBA
www.furaffinity.net: Dog With a Bone by UBA

And here are some examples of how I handle ref sheets:
www.furaffinity.net: Gnoll Sasha Ref Sheet by UBA (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Anthro Lion Reference Sheet by UBA
www.furaffinity.net: Anthro Displacer Reference Sheet by UBA

I don't have the fastest turn around, it's about a month give or take. But I will give you regular updates as progress is made. And you have the opportunity to request revisions on any unapproved work at each step. So you can be confident that we'll get everything just right for you. I also live stream the work I do. So if your schedule allows, you can come hang with me while live progress is made and request any tweaks on the fly. My streams usually start around 9 p.m. PST.

Based on your outline my price would be $120 Canadian. That would get you a 3/4 front and back view, 2 headshots, and 2 detail closeups. It would be clean line art with flat colours. The ref sheet will also include a colour key so that other artists can match the colours exactly when you get more art of her down the line.

Drop me a line at uba.commissions[at]gmail[dot]com if you're interested our if you have any questions. You may also note me on FA or ping me via Skype (my handle is uba.comm).

I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
-UBA