• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) Looking for a badass artist to draw my male, anthro, canine fursona!

Spottem

Hey there, relatively new to the community and I’ve finally decided to get my fursona commissioned.
I don’t know most of the commission lingo/slang so I’ll just provide some basic info on what I’m thinking:

• Not a ref sheet, just a single angle / pose of my fursona.
  • Looking to get a full body, full-colored, shaded, no-background, piece.
  • NSFW, partially clothed.
  • Not realism but relatively detailed. Maybe a more toony art style but I’m open to anything!
  • My fursona is a male anthro canine, more along the lines of a domestic dog breed.
  • Willing to pay via whatever works best for you!
  • Ideally I would like a PSD file provided, not a big deal if you can't.
If you’re interested in taking this up, I’d love to brain storm more of the specifics I’m looking for with you!
Just let me know what details I should provide and I'll hand them over.

My price range is between 150-250 USD but I’m willing to discuss pricing further with you.
Feel free to contact me via notes or on this thread.
Thank you,

- Spottem

Lynar

Hi! Here are some examples of my art, you can check out more of them plus my TOS here: https://lynar-commissions.carrd.co/
I charge $55 for a full-color fullbody, NSFW adds an extra fee of $15. More fees can be added depending on complexity of the design and clothing, and any extra details to the piece. I also have NSFW examples to be shown in private ~

4-Middykins(JPG).jpg
01_DiscordFullB(JPG).jpg
3-Psyche(JPG).jpg

RibooDragon

Hey there, relatively new to the community and I’ve finally decided to get my fursona commissioned.
I don’t know most of the commission lingo/slang so I’ll just provide some basic info on what I’m thinking:

• Not a ref sheet, just a single angle / pose of my fursona.
  • Looking to get a full body, full-colored, shaded, no-background, piece.
  • NSFW, partially clothed.
  • Not realism but relatively detailed. Maybe a more toony art style but I’m open to anything!
  • My fursona is a male anthro canine, more along the lines of a domestic dog breed.
  • Willing to pay via whatever works best for you!
  • Ideally I would like a PSD file provided, not a big deal if you can't.
If you’re interested in taking this up, I’d love to brain storm more of the specifics I’m looking for with you!
Just let me know what details I should provide and I'll hand them over.

My price range is between 150-250 USD but I’m willing to discuss pricing further with you.
Feel free to contact me via notes or on this thread.
Thank you,

- Spottem
Heya Spottem! Welcome to the community! Seeing as you're lookin' to have your fursona drawn from a written description, I can do a Full body Full color piece for 90 USD, which will include the back and forth to make sure I get them looking right by you! I can also send you .PSD files as well! If that interests you HMU through discord!

Also here's an example close to what you'd be looking for!
_c__robin_lox_by_riboo_df3192r-pre.png

Discord: Riboo#5557

df2a22r-ff77036c-2832-4795-9061-cbbf5fc23f67.png

Faustus

I'd be willing to have a go. I work in vectors; I could probably convert to PSD if you REALLY wanted, but you'd get better print resolution from a PDF file. Depends what the purpose of the image is. Anyway, my gallery is below:

Kordyne

I'm currently offering 25% off on anthro and furry character commissions all May, but it's SFW I do. I understand you said NSFW yet partially clothed, I just wanted to clarify what exactly you mean :p

In any case, here is my pricelist: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/

And here are some examples of my work:

WhiteGuardian

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'm Ryn, and I'd love to work with you on your commission. Here are my prices and examples, and please check out my gallery if you'd like to see more! My current turn around time is within a few days of payment, with frequent work in progress updates! Feel free to message me any time ★

If you're interested, feel free to fill out my commission order form!

Attachments

• comm prices small.png
    comm prices small.png
    475.9 KB · Views: 15

Roxanne_Fox

Foxy Roxy is what I'm called but, AKA Sammacha

Akirra

2BE8723C-0B5E-4288-BA12-8D1F6642AC8C.png

Dm me on Furaffinity to discuss more (I’m not on here often.)
My prices range depending on style and your characters design.
I can work off descriptions well and can send approval images.
There are more examples on my FA but they are very out dated.

Last edited:

outraged

Hey, let me know if you are interested! I charge 35$ for a full body full color character + 15$ for custom design.

Sending some sfw images and nsfw links to my FA gallery below.
lynxsolstice comm crop with blush.jpg

book art commission.jpg

Last edited:

mallow

Heya,

I can offer you fullbody work within your price range, very experienced with anthros and canines especially. Here's a fullbody ref sheet I'm finishing and another of a more masculine character.

Message me here or email me mx collie @ gmail.com (no spaces)

You can also check out my gallery here: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/mallowcollie/

Attachments

• watermarked copy.jpg
    watermarked copy.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 1585377035.mallowcollie_micah.png
    1585377035.mallowcollie_micah.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 7