• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) Looking for a Bara-type artist to help draw a reference sheet for a hybrid sona (primate/boar/humanoid)+2nd were-bat form - artist found!

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I know that title is a lot, but I am looking for someone who is experienced drawing muscle-fat body types that are on the hairy side for my sona, which is going to be what I call a 'boarcsquach' which is a hybrid between a boar, orc, and sasquach/primate. And then a second night form that's basically a boar-bat with the same body type.

I have a drawing of features that would make up the head and references for body types I think would look good for him. Looking for semi-realistic, in other words not utterly animeish/cartoonish, but not hyper-real either. And someone who is patient since there may be a few edits involved in creating something brand new. Looking at the $100 - $150ish range, since it's not only a reference sheet but two forms that'll go through at least an edit or two. SFW and NSFW versions would be nice too, I'd be willing to stretch to $175 for that.

zenmaldita

always hungry
$100 for front and back, flat colored, design and edits included
+$50 for 1 unique pose and clothes

more samples (but they're not bara)

I currently have 7 customers. You will have to wait til February or late January to start.
If that's okay with you, lemme know.

Thanks!

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
An artist has been found, but thanks everyone for reaching out. I'll keep my eye on ya'll for the future.