• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($25+) Looking for a CG artist for my text adventure game (NSFW, Micro)

Roth

Hi there,

Name's Roth and I'm the writer and programmer of Shrunk at the Con, an M/M Twine text adventure game about a guy who, well, gets shrunk while attending a convention... and I'm looking for an artist to help me create several pictures to accompany the events in the game, more so the endings than anything else. Taking into account the main theme of the project, a lot of said art would involve Macro/Micro situations among other kinks such as paw play, soft vore, and watersports. Mind you, not every piece is gonna be NSFW in nature, but I'd still appreciate an artist that has no issues drawing it nor having their work be somehow related to these and more themes. Also, while there will be some "harder" content in the game, no pictures of this kind will ever be requested.

SatC being a dating-sim of sorts, most of the pics requested would involve 2-3 characters, and for the most part, a simple background would suffice for each pic. I'd prefer something full shaded or cel-shaded, though I won't deny that I'm looking for something more on the cheap side (maybe around 20-40 USD each?) given that the project is not being monetized at all. Scope of the pics, themes, only sketches, etc. can be negotiated if needed.

I mean this to be a medium-to-long-term relationship. Currently, there are around 7 images I'd like to get and it's planned for there to be another 2-4 pics each month for at least the next 6 months or so. Ideally, I'd like those new images to be done within said month, so that both they and their related content can be released on the same patch, but this is also something that can be negotiated so it better fits your needs and schedule as an artist.

You can find me more easily using FA Notes, but will still be checking this thread for replies.

Regards!

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
take a look at the profile, please) If you like the examples of art, we will agree on the work.)
there are not so many examples of landscapes work, but they are there) if convenient, one of these days I can throw examples here, but a little later