• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wolfaye

DISCLAIMER: Was unsure whether I posted this in the right place, If not can a moderator move it? thanks! :3

I wanted to post this little advertisement, Since I am seeking someone to create a couple of artwork pieces for me. I would prefer not to go into mass detail here as It's precise and I have references to give to whom ever undertakes this, I can be reached either here by PM or at my steam, feel free to add me.
My Profile: Steam Community :: Wolfaye

Thanks

-Wolfaye.

FOX-POP

DISCLAIMER: Was unsure whether I posted this in the right place, If not can a moderator move it? thanks! :3

I wanted to post this little advertisement, Since I am seeking someone to create a couple of artwork pieces for me. I would prefer not to go into mass detail here as It's precise and I have references to give to whom ever undertakes this, I can be reached either here by PM or at my steam, feel free to add me.
My Profile: Steam Community :: Wolfaye

Thanks

-Wolfaye.
If you want, my commissions are open :)
I leave you my pricelist, so you can see! ^^
www.furaffinity.net: Commission Pricelist [2017] by FOX-POP

FellFallow

I do the art thing
Hi I couldn't find you on steam but I am open for realistic and semi-realistic commissions. Feel free to PM me :)
Some examples:

GHOSTpepper

Hey Wolfaye, I'm currently open for commissions. Have a look at my gallery under GHOSTpepper and shoot me a message if you're interested. Flexible on style and content, etc. Cheers!