• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for a Custom Feral Dragon 40 USD Budget

EylonFerrousa

The Princely Gryphon
In Search of a Custom Feral Dragon
——————————————————————————​
Hello. this is my first time posting in the FA Forums and after a decision I figured this was probably the correct place for this. If it isn't I do apologize.

I am currently in the process of looking for a custom design of a feral dragon to be made after the artist I was going with has run into a situation and was unable to get started. Ideal I want this artist to not be a cartoon style or super realistic with at least decent to high quality design. It is possible that if necessary that the budget could go up, but is certainly a little flexible.​

The artwork I am looking for is a digital full-body image design of a feral dragon. And without getting into detail about it I'm looking to make sure that there is a sfw and nsfw version of them (I can delve into that information privately through Discord, FA Notes or Telegram Messenger). And Below I have detailed out the information that was originally sent to them, altering the phrasing because a little bit only applied to them.

Also is it fine if things are done in stages like Doing the line work, then the color and break up the information into two sections. I think doing the lines , making sure everything is alright there first and then putting the information of the colors will bit easier on me because then I'm not throwing a lot of information out there that could be conflicting or confusing.

Onto the custom though.

Physical Shape And Design
This dragon is to be a male western-ish type of dragon with their body being composed entirely of fur for sure. The body type would be a bit similar to how it is proportionally and shape wise as it is with Shin-Jii's Aur Dragon species (Found Here: www.furaffinity.net: Aur dragons info sheet by shin_jii) because I like the overall shape of the body as well as where the fur hair is placed on the body and the flume of fur on the tip of the tail. However, I would want this dragon to have big majestic wings that would be great for both long distance flight and short bursts of speed. With hair it would need to go from the top of the head and continue down the spine in an unbroken line until about three-quarters of the way down the tail. From the start of the tail to where it ends it gradually gets shorter until it fades away. The hair should be When it comes to the underside fur though, I definitely want there to be some fluff, maybe about half the length of the hair overall but a little longer around the chest with a gradual change in length. With both the hair I want this to be nice and flowing, not like a mohawk, but easily able to be blowing in the wind (perhaps show this), while the underside would be nice and soft, and smooth perfect for someone to be sleeping on or to keep warm, but necessarily firm enough to be like dense padding or so soft that you sink in. When looking at horns, I'm looking at where they would be flush with the top of the head similarly to this (which the same or similar reference would be used again): www.deviantart.com: CM Blue Jay. I want to also make sure they have long, narrow, but not like a pencil, ears that could lay back and stand fully upright.

I can't really think of any other physical details off the top of my head. But if you're interested in taking this project on. Please respond with links to example and if you have any questions or see if I missed anything. I left colors and markings and so out intentionally because I'm more concerned with line-work at this time and then do the coloring and markings after.

——————————————————————————

Social Media
FurAffinity - EylonFerrousa
Telegram - @EylonFerrousa
Discord - Eylon#3269​

Last edited:

MexiArt

Banned
Banned
Hi. Interested in your offer.
1547902511.mexiart_yymomrjgcac.jpg

1552848836.mexiart_козочка.jpg

46ddrEZaTHI.jpg

HBIQT3LI8Ac.jpg

4YgYLIXWU68.jpg

xTF8MDx2DEI.jpg

dVEEkvr0dNY.jpg
9bneDdybzx8.jpg

1543352694.mexiart_lrm_export_486977546185417_20181127_231829722.jpg

1543087753.mexiart_первая_фурри_12_С_ВОДНЫМ_ЗНАКОМ.jpg

With examples of finished works can be found here: Userpage of MexiArt -- Fur Affinity [dot]net

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Mydlas

My prices My FA Page My DA Page
I've been doing art commissions for a couples years now, I am good with guiding the commissioners through, showing sketches you can pick from and edit them and making it the most perfect I can, if you are interested, my prices are quite affordables
Some examples:
1474095796-mydlas-back-to-back-poses-final.jpg

1483517404-mydlas-fight-animal.jpg

Capture-d-e-cran-2018-10-31-a-11-35-25.png

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info:
www.deviantart.com: Commissionz Open!

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason, especially for multiple pieces. I'm comfortable drawing the majority of characters and scenes, as well as refernce sheets, custom designs, and pixel art! My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

Thank you very much for considering my work!
RYN☄

BB396671-1A35-4717-8C42-8FE9A496DC7A.jpeg
A345FDF3-7F77-4610-AEE0-64C82A4C45FB.jpeg
9FF01C41-7FCD-4216-A6B3-D460183DCA99.jpeg
F3720068-4A0C-4786-8417-6007023AEF2E.jpeg
Hi! So my prices are half off currently. Let know if anything suits your interest!

Prices are following
Head sketch or chibi sketch: 3 USD
Torso sketch: 5 USD
Full body sketch: 7 USD
Head and chibi flat colors: 5 USD (+2 if you want to upgrade to cel shade)
Toso Flat colors: 7 USD (+3 if you want to upgrade to cel shade)
Full body flat color: 10 USD (+4 if you want to upgrade to cel shade)
Head or chibi fully shaded: 10 USD
Torso fully shaded: 14 USD
Full Body with fully shaded: 20 USD

Hello! I would love to work with you on this project! Dragons are my favorite things to draw. <3

I would also be fine with the $40 for this kind of design project. :) I would also make the final cleaner than the rough flat colored sketches you see below.
I would of course work with you as I go, show you the rough design sketches and the WIPs as I complete the design

Here are some examples of my work:

The last dragon I designed for someone
u9EFQy5.png
ThFDewG.jpg

and some other finished dragon works
KDfjeYy.png
Lc3zMan.png

ldcS9lX.png
OlLWEfz.png

and some other flat color and creature design commissions I have done:
4lNYc02.png
Ooqmwa5.png

ofhxINB.png
dfyX0Sd.jpg

You can find more of my work here: ArtofaWhiteDragon on DeviantArt
And here: Userpage of WhiteDragonArts -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

You can contact me at either of the above sites or on discord Teapot#7445

I would just love to do this project though so let me know if you are interested. Thank you for looking and good luck in your artist search!

StaticSatan

This sounds interesting! I have some commission options under $40 for something like this, though I would charge more to include a second nsfw version. My prices are here;
1529806534.staticsatan_commission_info.png

I don't have much in the way of dragon examples, but what I do have is up on my FA gallery, but here's some other examples;
1545876980.staticsatan_kraken.png
1545516405.staticsatan_styx.png
1529787367.staticsatan_colourchallenge2.png