• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a cute eevee/eeveeolution for some cute stuff~ (Pokemon NSFW)

Doom11

Hey guys, i'm looking for eevee/eeveeolution to RP with. Female on female only please. Also no traps either.

I am fine with most minor links, however, nothing more extreme like toilet related or gore related.

For my kinks, I like gentle hypno/attract and mild bondage. Other then that i am vanilla mostly.

Also as a side note, the RP wont be 100% sex, but it will be mostly lewd.

For story i am fine with anything really, i have nothing in mind. But when it comes to posts please no 1 liners.

That's everything so if anyone is interested let me know either reply to this or PM me.

Thanks for reading :)

florance the fox

zorua time!
Hey guys, i'm looking for eevee/eeveeolution to RP with. Female on female only please. Also no traps either.

I am fine with most minor links, however, nothing more extreme like toilet related or gore related.

For my kinks, I like gentle hypno/attract and mild bondage. Other then that i am vanilla mostly.

Also as a side note, the RP wont be 100% sex, but it will be mostly lewd.

For story i am fine with anything really, i have nothing in mind. But when it comes to posts please no 1 liners.

That's everything so if anyone is interested let me know either reply to this or PM me.

Thanks for reading :)
i'm ok with everything except for the nsfw if we can have the rp be sfw im down

Doom11

Ehh, that's not really my kind of thing.. But I guess i could do transformation (but no sex change). I've honestly never done something like that so you might need to walk me through it.

Ollie the Otter

Maxwell the Fennec
Hi there! I may be a bit new here, but would you like to try this out? I'm curious because I've never done pairings like that before!