• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a DnD group or potentially other systems

dremermika

I thought I'd try in part since I'd love to join a DnD group or similarly a roleplaying game group of some sorts. I'm UK and available on Monday to Wednesday and Saturday. In general I'd just really like to join a group that I feel I could be more naturally friendly with.

dremermika

Greeting Dremrmika I to would like to from an online group, what D&D rule set do you know as I'm still playing 3.5 as I do have a lot of books for at edition and have no plans to move on to next editions

This site The Hypertext d20 SRD (v3.5 & 5e d20 System Reference Document) :: d20srd.org have the Core rules for 3.5 and 5 edition hope at helps you =3
I've played 3.5 in the past, while I'd be happy to play 3.5 I must admit a preference for Pathfinder and 5E

do have Discord I will add you if you wish just DM me and do know of old Would of Darkness books too if you are in to at?

Last edited: