• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a fetish nsfw writer

Zachary Carl Henry

As the title says im looking to hire someone to write me a story. This story will involve themse pf transformation, diapers, sex, m/m, m/f, and maybe more. It will be darker in tone almost a horror story with forced aspects.
I realize this is a tall order for people so please be honest and feel free to ask me anything about specifics. It will not include underaged characters or anything illegal.

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
Just putting it out there that I will gladly take this if no one else bites.

And if anyone else wants something less, more, or equally extreme, get in touch. My DMs are always open. ;)

fernshiine

I will consider it, but as of now, I have a lot on my plate. If nobody gets back to you by the time I am done with my two current commissions I might be able to. They were going to be my last ones though.

Zachary Carl Henry

I will consider it, but as of now, I have a lot on my plate. If nobody gets back to you by the time I am done with my two current commissions I might be able to. They were going to be my last ones though.
Hey appreciate the consideration, but no rush, let me know if you are interested and we can talk, if not then no biggie