• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: looking for a few art trades!

strifeyy

lazy artist
howdy c:
just thought i'd look into some art trades! of course i reserve the right to say no for whatever reason. i Might be up for nsfw, but very tentatively and i'd prefer to discuss it and decide from there if that's what you're definitely wanting
you can see some of my art on my FA (linked in my signature) or on my commission thread here ! i have a few characters in mind that i'd like art of on my end (a white tailed deer, a rabbit, a smilodon, and 2 dogs). i'm good to draw any sort of critter! either post or message me here or message me on discord at strifeyy#7159 <3

Last edited:

strifeyy

lazy artist
My FA is in my sig who would you like for me to draw? ^^
hey, your style is super cute! but i don't think it super fits any of my characters i'm focused on right now,, sorry!!

Interested in a trade?
Some examples of my art - Userpage of Velo_Artwork -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Would be cool if you would be able to draw this character.

Illustration, sketch, chibi, ... whatever you prefer :)
they have a really fun design, i'd love to! i'll do a sketchy piece for my part, feel free to do the same! would you feel up to drawing caligula? he's a cocky barbarian-cleric :0

Belladonna_Mandrake

Mystic Jackalope
hey, your style is super cute! but i don't think it super fits any of my characters i'm focused on right now,, sorry!!

they have a really fun design, i'd love to! i'll do a sketchy piece for my part, feel free to do the same! would you feel up to drawing caligula? he's a cocky barbarian-cleric :0
Thats cool fam ^^

Velo

Here you go! :)
Was really fun drawing him!
1575734305.veloartwork_caligula.png

Last edited:
Hi, if your still available I'd love to draw Michael! I don't mind drawing him without a trade, i'm not 100% happy with my OC yet, anyways. Feel free to dm me with anything.