• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking For A Friend And Rp Parther

Spikyapple

Hi I’m lonely as shit I know I know it’s fucken sad ... but I’m looking for a friend/rp partner... I can do pretty much any rp ..I don’t really mind looking for someone semi lit... and someone that doesn’t turn into a ghost I’m looking to make adult friends so 18+

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hey, hey! I was looking around and found this! If you're looking for friends there are loads of friendly people in the Gaming section, including me! If that is alright with you.
When I was a new member starting off thats where I first went. I can't wait to see more of ya new friend! :3

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hi I’m lonely as shit I know I know it’s fucken sad ... but I’m looking for a friend/rp partner... I can do pretty much any rp ..I don’t really mind looking for someone semi lit... and someone that doesn’t turn into a ghost I’m looking to make adult friends so 18+

<as a shimmering rift appears in the air, a sleek black cat emerges from the hold with glowing eyes and a wide smile. The glow fades as the rift reseals itself and he addresses you warmly, extending his paw in friendship>

Hya! Mambi here, pleased to meetcha and would love to RP and make a new friend! <giggle> Feel free to hit me up in the conversation/PM anytime! (I don;t have discord)

BanditSoftpaw

Hey, Id be up for long term RP, can be anything, I prefer to get to know someone before it goes into romance (or more) though, Im quite literate too, but I will adapt to my partner. I Hate carrying an RP, but if the situation calls for it, I will.

Also, Im a greymuzzle, just so you know.

Katazrophic

*Insert funny custom title here*
hey Id definitely would be open to start up a rp with you, along with just chatting if you wouldn't be in the mood for rps!

Spikyapple

Hey, Id be up for long term RP, can be anything, I prefer to get to know someone before it goes into romance (or more) though, Im quite literate too, but I will adapt to my partner. I Hate carrying an RP, but if the situation calls for it, I will.

Also, Im a greymuzzle, just so you know.
Hi do you use discord? I’m super literate but I can try.