• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($75+) Looking for a new character design!

AbstractReptile

Time for another thread? Yes, I believe so.

I'm looking for somebody who's willing to draw a visual character ref sheet for a new character I have in mind. I don't have a final design in mind, but I'm willing to throw ideas and see what sticks with whoever's interested!

The species in question would be a (male) Eelektross.

Morrrissey

Hi! I'm interested
Here's my gallery:
Price:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

CrystalsSpirit_

I'm looking for somebody who's willing to draw a visual character ref sheet for a new character I have in mind. I don't have a final design in mind, but I'm willing to throw ideas and see what sticks with whoever's interested!

Interested

Hi! I'm interested!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210426_193606.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426_193606.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210426_193548.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426_193548.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210426_193515.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426_193515.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210426_193504.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426_193504.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 12

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Oh wow, definitely don't see many Eelektross about - seems like a unique starting point already! Count me intrigued :3

I could draw up a design sketch and ref (front, back, headshot) for $80 - design process includes 3 major redesigns and a bunch of smaller changes (further big changes have an extra cost). If you'd like a design sketch by itself it'd be $30. You get to keep any rejected designs too~

Here's my FA page: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/rufusistruebeauty/
And my general commission info: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40087229/

Some reference examples:

I'm happy to chat through here or FA, or move to Discord or email, whichever is most convenient for you. Turnaround would be up to a month, with a WIP delivered within 5 days.

Message me any time if you're interested in my art or have any questions!

WhiteGuardian

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $27 USD per full-body view and $17 USD per detail shot. Digitally painted reference sheets are $38 USD per full-body view and $28 USD per detail shot.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Shadowphoenixfox

hello! I'm interested!

anthro_sapphire_by_shadowphoenixfox_de87oud-pre.png
maid_protogen_by_shadowphoenixfox_de8q7nw-pre.png
dragon_mage_by_shadowphoenixfox_dd8v9jp-pre.jpg
co__ref_sheet_by_shadowphoenixfox_deatgjf-fullview.jpg
co__ref_sheet_by_shadowphoenixfox_de944fh-fullview.jpg
pearl_dragon_by_shadowphoenixfox_ddha9hm-pre.jpg

More examples and prices can be found here

some things to keep in mind:
Ref sheets are simply the price of all the items on the sheet added together.
Keep in mind flat colours are three quarters the price of a full coloured one (i.e something that would cost $100 shaded would be $75 in flat colour)
multiple full bodies which use the same base (i.e front and back or clothed and nude version), are charged as buy one get one half price
and small, simple things like colour palette, paw pads or tongue references are free of charge

DrPepperAddict

Icon by Tetrapotoo
I sell reference sheets for $45
Unfortunately I just deleted the last 6 months of my work because they all involved a person I no longer wish to associate with, but the style is more or less still the same.

I'm sort of interested how you plan to have an electross character tbh

LovelyRaccoons

NSFW ARTIST

I'm interested! All my work is in