• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a new Furry Web Comic

QuantumPeace

This probably has been posted before, if so im sorry don't hate me to much please.

Ok so i have read only two furry comics i like, Furthia High and Concessions. Im looking for a new web comic that has the same general theme (Im not sure if thats what you call it) Furrys, a gay couple or two. Just those kinda things.

Thanks a lot,

QP

miskey

Um, maybe Dogs Days of Summer (Blotch)? Cruelty (Rukis)? Unconditional (Rukis)?

Those aren't new but they're with the gay couples sort of thing. But if u just want an action read Nordguard

--Kyba--

Fur Piled. That is by far the best comic that I have ever read. It's excellent. Other than that, Closet Coon is a good one too but that's adult rated because there is some nudity in it, good story nonetheless. And I heard from some people that Carpe Diem is good, but I've never read it myself. By the way these are all gay comics.

EDIT: Fur Piled has no nudity in it, but it is suggestive.

2nd EDIT: Furthia High is good too, it has one human character though.

Last edited:
El Goonish Shive, simple as that. Lol. Its furry, but has human characters, lots of romance, lgbt, sci-fi/fantasy. A martial art based off of anime, called anime style martial arts. Random species and gender transformations. And it can be so funny your sides hurt.

itsamadworld919

Have you ever read I.S.O., or FurPiled (i think its called)? They're pretty much "Slice of Life" comics that can be read start-to-finish. There's also Cheap Thrills, one of my personal faves - unfortunately the creator of that comic just recently called it quits so it ends on a cliffhanger. :(

Check those all out! If you need links, let me know :)

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Cruelty (Rukis) is amazing i recommend it :)

Rukis is also a complete shit.

There's a thread in this section of the forums where we discussed her habit of drawing everything with a doghead. Her response was to come here and talk down to everyone that because we don't have as many watchers as her, we don't know what we're talking about.

She really was a massive twat about the whole thing, despite the fact the whole thing was constructive criticism and raised a point. But in her eyes, if you're not a famous furry artist, you are unable to spot the difference between a cats head and a dogs head.

BOOSH!
http://forums.furaffinity.net/threa...-THIS-IS-WHY?p=2749405&highlight=#post2749405

Last edited:

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Rukis is also a complete shit.

There's a thread in this section of the forums where we discussed her habit of drawing everything with a doghead. Her response was to come here and talk down to everyone that because we don't have as many watchers as her, we don't know what we're talking about.

She really was a massive twat about the whole thing, despite the fact the whole thing was constructive criticism and raised a point. But in her eyes, if you're not a famous furry artist, you are unable to spot the difference between a cats head and a dogs head.

BOOSH!
http://forums.furaffinity.net/threa...-THIS-IS-WHY?p=2749405&highlight=#post2749405

To be fair, it was a thread specifically about demolishing her... The title of the thread kind of gives that away. That didn't have a whole lot to do with constructive criticism in my opinion :p

Anywho! Comics!
Poppy O' Possum.
This! It's cute, it's weird, it's fun. Updates seem to be slow though with one guest update and one actual story update every week. http://www.poppy-opossum.com/

Another popular one here on FAF is Zoophobia: http://www.zoophobiacomic.com/Zoophobia/
This comic is very character driven. The author has already said that the first two books are pretty much exposition only to introduce all the characters and the setting. But that's no problem because all the characters are actually a lot of fun.