• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($15+) Looking for a new OC

MunchiiMoon

Have any adopts that failed to sell and are just sitting gathering dust? I currently have $25 and am looking for a new OC to be my fursona.

I'm only interested in female anthro OCs. Some animals I like are: Opossums, Skunks, Mammoths, Bobcats, Sabres, Deer, and Sheep. Though I'm open to looking at other species as well. I like most themes except eyeburners, plain, and earthy themes.

LovelyRaccoons

NSFW ARTIST
Have any adopts that failed to sell and are just sitting gathering dust? I currently have $25 and am looking for a new OC to be my fursona.

I'm only interested in female anthro OCs. Some animals I like are: Opossums, Skunks, Mammoths, Bobcats, Sabres, Deer, and Sheep. Though I'm open to looking at other species as well. I like most themes except eyeburners, plain, and earthy themes.
If you message me I'll gladly make you a new deer oc on the spot! Just message me for my FA and commissions info! 25 is prefect for me!

solaris91

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello there! While I do not have ready-made characters at hand to sell, I do specialize in character creation and I can totally draw an original character given total artistic freedom or vague theme directions. 25$ would get you a cellshaded bust, otherwise I can do a flatcoloured fullbody for 15$.
Examples:

Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, feel free to message me privately here on the forums; alternatively you can note me on FA https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/ or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it .

Shadowphoenixfox

Heya! I'd love to finally sell this design if you're interested

rose_deer_adopt_auction____5_sb__open__by_shadowphoenixfox_de3sldd-pre.jpg

Koli

Hi! I don't have any ready designs, but I would be happy to design the character for you :D You can take a look at some of my art here https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/koli-commissions-6-20-open-sale.1676644/ and if you have any questions or anything, let me know!

For 25$ I could do a shaded fullbody or a simple reference sheet with a unshaded fullbody + few sketches or unshaded headshots or front and back (I'm quite open for negotiating if you wanted a reference sheet)