• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: looking for a redesign/ref sheet commission ($20-$100+)(closed)

hello peeps!
glad to see forms are opening back up and I'm looking for re design commissions of one of my fursonas named Azazel
my price range is $20-$100 and I'm looking for a refsheet like commission for him.
this is his toyhouse

Things that won't change
Being a baphomet
and his color pallette
his personality

changes to his design and story will be a big part of how I want to change him so satanic/luciferian symbols will be a huge part of his design. other than that I do hope to get a NSFW and SFW ref sheet for him. and other things will be discussed once I choose someone!

CatSnake

Commission OPEN !
hello peeps!
glad to see forms are opening back up and I'm looking for re design commissions of one of my fursonas named Azazel
my price range is $20-$100 and I'm looking for a refsheet like commission for him.
this is his toyhouse

Things that won't change
Being a baphomet
and his color pallette
his personality

changes to his design and story will be a big part of how I want to change him so satanic/luciferian symbols will be a huge part of his design. other than that I do hope to get a NSFW and SFW ref sheet for him. and other things will be discussed once I choose someone!
If you're still looking for an artist.

I am currently open for commissions of all kinds !
I am a SFW, Mature & NSFW Artist ~
Price Guide.png

See Full Commission Pricing Guide Here !
-----------------------------------
Interested in seeing more of my Artwork examples ?
Well here are my art galleries~

Doodles, Icons & Headshots -- Seen Here !
Half-bodies, Full Bodies, Ref. sheets & more -- Seen Here !

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! I specialize in reference sheets and character design. If you don't mind a SFW only version (although I do draw unclothed characters), my ref sheets are digitally flatcoloured and their base price of 45$ includes three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 expression headshots OR close ups for accessories and body part details, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette.
If more views are needed, each extra fullbody adds 10$ to the base price, while each extra closeup/bustshot adds 5$ to the base price.
Examples can be found on my Weasyl gallery, dedicated to ref sheet comms: https://www.weasyl.com/submissions/valycenegative
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested you can contact me via forum PM, FA note: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/ or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it. I've just emptied up my queue, so turnaround will be very fast!

Morrrissey

Hi! I'm interested!
Here's my gallery
Prices

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded references I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Digitally painted reference sheets are $37 USD per full-body view. These prices include the design process. Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

ZiYuEr

Sent u a DM too btw

Hi, I'm intrested in drawing your char. Here is an example of the ref sheet that I've done. I'm also fine with your price and could be lower, around 90$ ^^

1602784783.ziyuer_ref_sheet_hekless.jpg

1602784898.ziyuer_ref_sheet_ima.jpg

1602784616.ziyuer_ref_damian.jpg

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Hey!! My standard reference sheets are 75$ and include two full body views, a headshot, and a close up of your choosing.

I adore working with darker characters!!

1602795313780.png

quroypeco

Ante Up!
Heya, I checked Azazel's toyhouse and I really like him (I love a strong spear-user, haha)! I'd love to do a ref sheet style commission for you. A SFW front view, back view like this (including simple outfit for no extra) starts at $60-
1585287113.quroypeco_kieran.jpg

A front view/back view/three expressions starts at $75-
1592868235.quroypeco_isker_ref.jpg

And NSFW costs a tiny bit more depending on complexity! I work closely with clients, send several WIPs, and include reworks in my price (changes after linework is complete). Here is my commission sheet, and you can check more work examples in my gallery (I'm also open to talk through DMs or on Discord @ Quroypeco#1585)- https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35448397/

I'd love to work with you, and I wish you the best of luck finding an artist!

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
Commissions are open again! Here is what I offer:

Ref-Sheets: 25-40$ (Depending on the type, DM for more Info)

Stella.jpg Shy fox commission-detailed.jpg

Profile Pics/Busts: 25$

Among us-Purple repaint.jpg Among US-White.jpg
Custom Wallpapers: 40-60$ (Depending on the level of detail, DM for more info)
Among Us-Pink.jpg Peter and Noah.jpg

Paypal Info: liseranthistle@gmail.com

Contact info:
Discord: Lise#4119
Twitter: @LiseThistle

Faolche

Hello! I could work for you) I can work with any variety and I have a lot of experience in drawing references for characters.

Here is my price list:
View attachment 91756

You can learn more here:

Examples (NSFW):

Write me notes if you are interested!

darkdalon

Want a better reference sheet for an affordable rate?
I can do a sale for reworks. I'll even negotiate for first-time customers.
Here are my rates currently:
Thank you for reading!