• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking for a ref sheet and a /slight/ character change ~$100+

MysticalSkittle

The gist of what I'm looking for:
Two fullbody views with some alts. Around five? (depending on price ofc) A clothing alt and then very minor nsfw changes
NSFW needed as well as someone who is comfortable/good at drawing and/or designing clothing.
The character in question:
art credit to:Userpage of seth-iova -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
1552547869.mysticalskittle_aubrey.png

refroste

Hi, I'd love to work on a reference sheet for you! I do tend to charge a little bit extra for NSFW art (roughly 15% extra) but I don't mind drawing it. Here's examples + prices of my ref sheets:
wpc0Nsr.png

My art pages:
Fur Affinity
Deviantart

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions!

solaris91

Hi! i'm interested to do your request! here some example of my art and price.

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1593724361.solaris91_snake_woman.jpg

1583187815.solaris91_moon_7.jpg

1581260775.solaris91_charge_.jpg

1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

nukuku

Hello there~

This is my info please check !

1587658219.nukuku_commission-info.jpg

and also check my gallery if you want more sample

Userpage of nukuku -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thanks!

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
Hello! I would love to draw your character for you. I charge $60 for two full body flat colored views, then +$15 for additional views, making your commission $135. I’ve put some examples of my past reference sheets below and more of my work can be found in my gallery. If you’d like to work together please dm me. Thank you so much for your time!
upload_2020-7-14_5-48-35.jpeg

upload_2020-7-14_5-49-6.jpeg

upload_2020-7-14_5-49-23.jpeg

upload_2020-7-14_5-49-46.jpeg

Last edited:

nubilum93

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

FoxFace

I’m very comfortable with clothing design and NSFW! Your budget is perfect for me and i can finish the reference within 1 week. Here are my prices and examples!
A9FD4349-DBAA-42E8-822D-5B804B2FDDE1.jpeg
8C54C830-1DEC-4529-9F63-8A2B32DCC67E.jpeg

carbonatedlion

Two fullbody views with some alts. Around five? (depending on price ofc) A clothing alt and then very minor nsfw changes
NSFW needed as well as someone who is comfortable/good at drawing and/or designing clothing.
Hello! I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I am currently taking commissions and have experience with nsfw ref sheets as well as clothing design!
Here are some examples from last year and this year ^.^ (The last two were drawn with a base, but I completely resketched and lined it myself so it's still in my style)
EinRef.pngrabbitnsfw.jpgOslo_Ref.pngDee2.png

ruruscube

Hello, if you are still looking, here is my commission sheet: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal -> If you tell me in detail what exactly you want I can give you an exact price! A ref sheet commission would start at 75€ for a flatcolored front+backview of your character :3
female examples: (NSFW nudity) www.furaffinity.net: Babe Reference Sheet [CM] by ruruscube and (NSFW nudity) www.furaffinity.net: (Closed) Dragon Adopt by ruruscube
male examples: (careful NSFW for nudity!!) www.furaffinity.net: Ayal Reference Sheet [CM] by ruruscube and (sfw) www.furaffinity.net: Wolfy Reference Sheet [CM] by ruruscube
I also love designing clothing, although I am more experienced in feminine clothing like: www.furaffinity.net: (on hold) 35€ Outfit Adoptable by ruruscube and www.furaffinity.net: Clothing Adoptable (closed) by ruruscube (older)

If youre interested in my artstyle or have any questions or want to know the exact price for what you imagine, feel free to message me here or note me on my fA! Have a good day <3

Last edited:

kyriamask

Hi! I'm interested in helping you! I can draw ref sheets with everything you are looking for!

Here's a examples what can i do:

Ref sheet - cow NSFW
Ref sheet - hot girl NSFW

I have no problems designing clothes, what's more, I love it!

If you have any question or you're interested, feel free to send me a message here or a note on my FurAffinity

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
frmelz6.png

MysticalSkittle

Aaaa gosh I wasn't expecting such a response ;w;
Sorry for the lateness, work has really been kicking my ass lately. But I'll comb through these offers!

CatSnake

Commission OPEN !
I am currently open for commissions !

Base Prices:
Basic ( Front Only ) → $ 20
Deluxe ( Front & Back ) → $ 40
Full ( Front, Side & Back ) → $ 60
Ref. Sheet Add-on's Pricing:
Outfits → + $ 6 ea.
Expression Headshots → + $ 6 ea.
Personal Items → + $ 4 ea.