• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) Looking for a ref sheet

Morrrissey

Hi! I'm interested

Here's my gallery:

Prices:

It's a price for flat colours. If you want shadows it will cost a little bit more

solaris91

commission sheet 1.jpg

Hello! I'm interested in your request! Here my prices and my FA gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for more information.

Userpage of Solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
HI! My name is Solaris91 and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! I realize everykind of art, from illustration to comic, mostly

Faolche

Hello! I could work for you) I can work with any variety and I have a lot of experience in drawing references for characters.

Here is my price list:

You can learn more here:

Examples (NSFW):

Write me notes if you are interested!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

I can draw in any style. Check my FA / Artstation.
Reachable via Instagram, email, FA, note. current turnaround time, 2wks~1m

momodesugart

Hi ^^ here's my style tat and prices ⭐ pm me if you are interested
Muestra1.png

(Nsfw charges +$5 per view or character, gradient backgrounds are free, simple backgrounds charges +$10/$15 depending on complexity)

storielle

hey there! i'm fairly new to drawing furries, but i'm very interested in taking a commission like this. i would absolutely love the practice and to feature it in my gallery.

i could do a front/back type of reference sheet (priced at $40-60 per fullbody for the nsfw + the price would fluctuate depending on the character's design complexity).
i could also add on..
a feral pose for an extra $20-30,
clothing and details section with an about me box if you'd like - basically whatever you'd like in the details for an extra $15.

i've been drawing canines and felines ferally since i was 11-12, but the past few years of drawing feral only characters, i felt really burned out. i just recently got into drawing furries after a few friends commissioned me to draw their ocs, and i really loved it. so far, this is the only fullbody pose i have fully completed, which was a base commisision, so it wasn't colored. i can show you colored and shaded examples of my art if you are interested!

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, note me on FA if you like what you see, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hello! I can help you. I can draw anything you need, just DM me :3

Attachments

• IMG-20201117-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20201117-WA0021.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20201117-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20201117-WA0010.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20201117-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20201117-WA0006.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 5

Furvok

Hi!!
We would like to help you ;)
This is the style of my artist Goltten.
If you are interested, send me dm and I will tell you their prices :D
We look forward to working together <3

ruruscube

Hey! If youre still looking, here is how my ref sheets look like: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/ruruscube/folder/626185/Finished-Reference-Sheet-Commissions
And here is my commission journal: https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8217753 Prices are in euro there is a currency calc in the journal.
A flatcolored front + backview with a color palete of a character that already has a reference would be 75€! (about 90usd)
If youre interested feel free to PM me here, or note me on my fA! Thank you :3

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman