• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking for a romantic and dominant RP partner to play with a cute dragon [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I’m Zerac! I’m an 18 year old male dragon looking for a wonderful RP partner! I am interested in males and females as well as any Anthro~ I’m interested in all types of bodies (except for hyper/unrealistic body proportions.) Im a submissive dragon who enjoys doing whatever I can to make sure my partners happy~ ^^

1543538860-scythemouse-amynta2.jpg

As shown above that’s what I look like! Except my scales are now a pure white instead of black, but the horns and eyes are the same as well as the body! I have a caring kind personality that wants nothing more than to be happy and make others happy!

I would love to worship and love my partner as my superior, and I’ll happily wear a collar to show off the prize someone’s willing to claim! I’ll happily do whatever I can to please my partner no matter how lewd (or nasty) it might be! ^^
I will happily admire and care about my new partner/lover to whatever extent I possibly can!
I’m hugely into kind dominants who don’t mind being rough at times!

Which means i also enjoy quite romantic settings whether that be walking out somewhere together or eating a nice dinner with each other and watching a movie on the couch, cuddling up and me being my lovers little spoon hehe~
And for other times when things get frisky I love being collared at times and being like a little pet~

I use: Discord and Telegram as primaries but also use MeWe as well~

Open to multiples! ^^

Thank you for reading! Excited to meet you very soon~
Have a wonderful day ❤

Attachments

• IMG_7608.JPG
    IMG_7608.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

SiberNav

Just passing by
Hey! hello, I'm interested if you are still looking, you can pm me to talk about it if it's the case.

I'd be interested! :3 I've had some problems with discord in the past so I feel using Telegram would be better for me. I'm a switch but always enjoy getting feisty in dominance when I'm able to. X3

Le link: t.me: Shade

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
I'd be interested! :3 I've had some problems with discord in the past so I feel using Telegram would be better for me. I'm a switch but always enjoy getting feisty in dominance when I'm able to. X3

Le link: t.me: Shade
Even though there are those that are Necromancers, some things just shouldn’t be raised from their graves. Aka don’t necro something that’s been dead for like 8 or so months

SSJ3Mewtwo

Closing due to necro

Status
Not open for further replies.